Beer

Dom

Could have walked 5 houses and watch me mow and drink that default_rolleyes.gif  I’m down 20 pounds 
That beer is like sex in a canoe.....FN close to water!

Congrats on losing 20, I need to do the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 5/6/2018 at 9:52 PM, Rob... said:

I tried explaining this the first time I tried it about a year or so ago. I honestly can't do the flavor justice, but I will try again to explain. To me, it's not fruity, it's pretty mellow for a black & tan, and just has a flavor all it's own. It goes well with just about any food except pasta with a red sauce. I honestly wish I could explain the taste. If I had to make a comparison I would say a Yuengling Black & Tan, but more flavorful and a bit smoother. This is just my personal opinion on this beer, but I would suggest if anyone finds it give it a try. 

I have looked for it and can't find it

I have looked for it and can't find it
Not sure where you can get it. Try looking up the company and see where they have it for sale.
I had never heard of it before moving out here either. May be a beer only available in my area.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Big Ditch Squeezer. Still working but bosses bought this round. Busy ladies night f4c1bb846b987edda8414eb5a78a23f2.jpg&key=539b0effc064b0c85b2f6e90ac7c9b6309b0ab13bb7d39af8758ae478af14c01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instagram has a ton of “golf babes” trying to be models or something. They “play” golf in sports bras and skirts, etc.

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Instagram has a ton of “golf babes” trying to be models or something. They “play” golf in sports bras and skirts, etc.

I wonder if they could show me how to properly grip my putter?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ya , this isn’t the case. It’s 50-60 year old bull dykes who can hit the ball 250 off the tee. Essentially spotting you 20 yards. :pleasantry:

The gentlemen’s club golf tourneys in fort Erie and they don’t wear anything.  Oh wait , those are the fore caddies and cart girls 

• Like 1

My first home-brew is ready. Brewed a kit from Northern Brewer, the Chinook IPA. Will drink a few with my buddy tonight. Hope they're good.

This weekend I have to bottle another batch (NB Kama Citra) and transfer NB Ace of Spades black IPA into secondary fermenter.

Really enjoying learning now to brew. There is a ton to learn.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackradio said:

My first home-brew is ready. Brewed a kit from Northern Brewer, the Chinook IPA. Will drink a few with my buddy tonight. Hope they're good.

This weekend I have to bottle another batch (NB Kama Citra) and transfer NB Ace of Spades black IPA into secondary fermenter.

Really enjoying learning now to brew. There is a ton to learn.

Citra , chinook are great hops. I’d suggest galaxy too Enjoy the home brew 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 9:55 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I follow this one myself , if this is what’s on the course , I’d consider playing myself , but when I’m older and can no longer play sports or hunt .

3707168F-17BD-4C97-9283-C85A966BE54F.png

9 minutes ago, Rebel Darling said:

77ccee1eab27b5f94d26827da22c38c9.jpg

Finally. My first.

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

Bottom of can will show born on date   Some companies use codes to date   Lawson’s is pretty simplistic lol. 

And ? Whatcha think as I haven’t had one of those since yesterday. I really wanted it when Vermont distro only. It landed here , drank some and realized I could try new and equally as good beer.