What did everyone do with this weather?

Jeremy K

We spent Saturday at my siblings cottage up on the St Lawrence.  We helped them get their dock fixed from some ice damage, and got their boat in the water.  We celebrated my sisters 50th birthday with some Alex-bay wine tasting, beers at Skiff's (they have two of my favorites there, Genny Cream Ale and Genny Light), and more around the campfire later. Today, we stopped for lunch at the in-laws Adirondack lake camp on the way home.  Great tee-shirt and shorts weather each day at both locations.   It seems like spring got skipped this year and we have already gotten into summer.  I have no problem with that other than bass season not being open yet.        

What did you guys and gals do with this beautiful weekend? I worked yesterday and had the bows out for a couple hours today which was really nice . Tons of chores I could have done ,but they'll be waiting for me another day.

Is that an E 35 on the right??

Elite is just a sweet shooting bow

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

put together a trampoline and let the kids play on it then took the kids to reinstien park for a hike then to a play ground in depew then headed to Ellicott creek park to take them fishing but my 2 year old got sick and had an accident in his pants went home have him a quick bath then took them to first lawn cemetery to see the ducks then headed to another part ground then back home.