Storm Niko

BizCT

32 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

0079c33ba83ad6c878a395c75af363d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's an office! Real nice collection of critters Biz. 

Still coming down hard here in Albany county. But I'm at work. Looking forward to some exercise, snow blowing and shoveling, when I get home. Who knows, perhaps my grandsons will have it done for me?  

• Like 1

What did you do with this year xbow buck? Did it make the wall?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I could only squeeze 1/2 the room into the pic, but yes the big 4pt. Is on the right side of the pic on an arrowhead plaque under the only Whitetail I have mounted.

south of Albany down to NYC is supposed to be getting hammered.  places further north a dusting.  thought i was fine but with higher elevation slightly east and not far enough north i got more than enough.  no point measuring.  just plowing enough to get out and to work.  wife took the truck and i was stuck with the car.  will measure it when i get home and it's hopefully done.

• Like 1

This is what we call a snow storm around these parts about 20 miles north of me. Syracuse weatherman  Jim Teske took a ride up there to see it for himself.
2017-02-09_124930.png
2017-02-09_125029.png

Maybe that's why Syracuse is struggling.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.syracuse.com/articles/15017477/brookings_report_syracuse_areas_economic_performance_among_worst_of_worlds_large_1.amp?client=safari

1 hour ago, growalot said:

That's what the snow is for...make Jack wax...

Oh....I do that too.:rolleyes:

I even put pickles on my shopping list as it was mentioned in the syrup 17' thread as something to go with. LOL

Sometimes I wonder how any syrup makes it into the bottles, as I'm prone to sampling.^_^

• Like 1

They were calling for 2-6 for my area, we got the high end of that call. If I was still i my early 30's I would have found a place to ride some powder in the back country, perfect snow for snowboarding/skiing.

Around 4:30PM, it just stopped and the sun came out 5 minutes later.