GreeneHunter

2017 DMP Swap Thread

DMP Swap thread ....Remember DMP for DMP .... no money changes hands ... good luck this season !

Answer to No One !

is it possible to swap preference points?  haha  cause where i am that's all i got.

• Like 4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

I have nothing to give away unfortunately, however secured some land in the DMFA and can use any unwanted 7r tags before the special season of someone isint going to use them.

Hock3y24 when is the special season you mentioned if I don't get a trade I'll probably just give it to someone. BTW I think you can only take two tags

On 9/20/2017 at 6:27 AM, Hock3y24 said:

I have nothing to give away unfortunately, however secured some land in the DMFA and can use any unwanted 7r tags before the special season of someone isint going to use them.

You can use up to 2 dmfa tags/day all season not just the special you don't need the 7r tag if your property is within the dmfa.

you do need to sign up for the dmfa permit tho and report all hunts and log sightings at the end of the season.

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OtiscoPaul said:

You can use up to 2 dmfa tags/day all season not just the special you don't need the tag if your property is within the dmfa.

you do need to sign up for the dmfa permit tho and report all hunts and log sightings at the end of the season.

Wow I did not know that! I generally save that area for the special season and hunt my other areas first but if I fill my tags before that I will head up!

• Like 1

Have a 4T, could use a 4Y. Or any tips or suggestions regarding 4T. Moved here 3 years ago and haven't done much exploring out of our immediate area. (Claverack/Churchtown)

and good luck tomorrow!

Edited by TreeHugger
Typo

4 hours ago, Rookie1226 said:

looking for an extra 1C tag. Before the lottery. 

You don't need one. If you take your deer to the check station in Ridge they will give you another. 

Genesis 9:1-3 .....The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that moves will be food for you.....

I know it's a long shot but looking for a 6k tag my wife's first year hunting and both of us got denied. Trying to increase her odds of being able to harvest a deer her first year.