Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

52 minutes ago, reeltime said:

Gall bladder, it's full of stones and has started the infection route but they just bombed me with meds. Still here waiting if they don't get the lead out a their arse I might start without them then again maybe not they just told me I have a hernea that they want to fix while in there.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Godspeed on a quick recovery 

59 minutes ago, reeltime said:

Gall bladder, it's full of stones and has started the infection route but they just bombed me with meds. Still here waiting if they don't get the lead out a their arse I might start without them then again maybe not they just told me I have a hernea that they want to fix while in there.

Went through a tough spell for awhile too recently. Hope they get ya all fixed and patched up soon! You will feel so much better when it's all done! I know I do! Prayers and good vibes being sent.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, reeltime said:

Sorry to hear, Reeltime. Hope they get you straightened out as quick and painlessly as possible!

Yup it got a blue jay. What kills bluejays?

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

BBs, pellets, rocks, basically any sort of projectile, old age, disease, starvation, oh and other animals amongst a few killers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

BBs, pellets, rocks, basically any sort of projectile, old age, disease, starvation, oh and other animals amongst a few killers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You forgot Yankees! Sometimes.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 6

Sorry to hear, Reeltime. Hope they get you straightened out as quick and painlessly as possible!
Well the took the gall bladder, and he said they found a hernea so they fixed that. Basically gave my guts an overhaul.
They woke me up in post op told me what they did and said they were looking for a room. When they came back in i was completely dressed. No room for me doc I'm going home.

This should be interesting, I'm getting ready to go plow snow, weeeeellll maybe not Judy just had a melt down about it...... I will go slow and if I can't clutch and shift I will figure out something.

Man this getting old sucks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, reeltime said:

Well the took the gall bladder, and he said they found a hernea so they fixed that. Basically gave my guts an overhaul.
They woke me up in post op told me what they did and said they were looking for a room. When they came back in i was completely dressed. No room for me doc I'm going home.

This should be interesting, I'm getting ready to go plow snow, weeeeellll maybe not Judy just had a melt down about it...... I will go slow and if I can't clutch and shift I will figure out something.

Man this getting old sucks.

Might be the only time I've heard of a guy getting a hernia fixed up just so the wife could tear him a new one! :haha:

Just trying to cheer you up reel. :)  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

• Like 2