Chops to be busted and plans to be made...

moog5050

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I can’t help it. As a kid I used to puke after getting off the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i remember. it's was after you gave us boys from wayne central those wedgies. realized how much harder it was with the extra packaging and made you sick. it's all good. 

I’d probably puke. I get seasick easy. Years ago I took a row boat in port Ontario and caught a bunch of Kings.

Probably is worth a shot for a 30# sea beast. U can reel and puke, I don't mind. Don't puke on me or in the boat and Ur good. Puke all you want. Bring it. Puking rally !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grampy said:

HaHaHa......yeah I was thinking, meet up at 7.  Intro's and a cold drink to 8. Order food and shoot the breeze to 11. In bed getting shut eye by midnight.......... guess I am getting old.....:codemafia:

Maybe just find a spot that is having a 3d shoot and people can go only if they want and it would help out a local sportsman club. Then have a spot for drinks and some BS ing open for everyone scheduled sometime after that.  

Anyway would prob be a good time.  

3 hours ago, grampy said:

HaHaHa......yeah I was thinking, meet up at 7.  Intro's and a cold drink to 8. Order food and shoot the breeze to 11. In bed getting shut eye by midnight.......... guess I am getting old.....:codemafia:

Meet at 7am break fast late comers 930 starts brunch 1230 lunch 200 snack and drinks for all 4 till dark target shooting gun/bow

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can the leader of this meetup start a new thread with Saturday date/time?

Why a Saturday set?I say a long weekend leave on Wednesday and return home to go back to work on Tuesday the following week you can fly if you want to but I"m in no hurry

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can the leader of this meetup start a new thread with Saturday date/time?

I have asked for this topic to be renamed and for growalot to be removed from this

• Like 2

Why a Saturday set?I say a long weekend leave on Wednesday and return home to go back to work on Tuesday the following week you can fly if you want to but I"m in no hurry

I’m saying Saturday night at a bar should be the ultimate sanctioned meetup. What people do before/after is up to them.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I want to drink and at most play golf or fish. But I’m not trying Shoot guns or bows. If anyone wants to do that, let’s just get a decent size group and get a nice discount on an out of state hunt.

Count me in for golfing!

I gave up golf when I realized I wasn't going to make the tour!  I actually shot even par for 9 on a Robert Trent Jones course my second year playing, followed by a not so stellar 48 on the back nine.  Its been all down hill since that even par 9.  If we play, I am on TF's team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Give me 30 strokes and I’ll make mince meat out of you!

I will take TF minus 30 but no foot wedges, breaking branches, repositioning your ball or 3' gimme puts.  The usual stuff.