Who loves Hooters?

REDNECK4LIFE32

I know what all of you are thinking I know when I was in my service days. Stationed at Fort Drum NY and Schofield Barracks Hawaii. I always like frequenting hooters at the mall in Syracuse and in Waikiki. Always left feeling good nothing like good food and good service while seeing dime pieces and also cant forget nice hooters. I love the breaded hot wings and the buffalo chicken sandwich. Waiting to hear.

I know what all of you are thinking I know when I was in my service days. Stationed at Fort Drum NY and Schofield Barracks Hawaii. I always like frequenting hooters at the mall in Syracuse and in Waikiki. Always left feeling good nothing like good food and good service while seeing dime pieces and also cant forget nice hooters. I love the breaded hot wings and the buffalo chicken sandwich. Waiting to hear.

I think I went to the worst hooters of all time once. Early 2000’s in Burlington Vermont. Was visiting a friend at UVM and we went there. The girls were so ugly. Some had braces, etc. the next year it was closed down and rightfully so.

On the other hand, the one in Ocean City, MD had some good bikini contests, same with Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to like their wings.  Had 2 locations nearby but both have since closed. Many , many years ago while working at a golf store we had a huge order of Titleist logo overrun golf balls come in. Think we fished out almost 3 dozen Hooters balls out of there that had “ Bring in for a free order of wings “ with the Hooters logo. To be honest we got to know some of the girls pretty well outside of work. Let me tell you , they definitely wear push up padded bras as I was let down a time or two   Played in their golf tourney and our celebrity was Buffalo Bills Glen Parker. Super nice guy. Now we go to a dive bar Sals if craving breaded wings. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think I went to the worst hooters of all time once. Early 2000’s in Burlington Vermont. Was visiting a friend at UVM and we went there. The girls were so ugly. Some had braces, etc. the next year it was closed down and rightfully so.

On the other hand, the one in Ocean City, MD had some good bikini contests, same with Miami.

I know up here in up state we cant keep good restaurants. Never made it to the one in Vermont. Those girls in Syracuse and Hawaii were legit. For Vermont Biz give a country girl a chance what she lacks in looks might give you the ride of your life lol.

I know up here in up state we cant keep good restaurants. Never made it to the one in Vermont. Those girls in Syracuse and Hawaii were legit. For Vermont Biz give a country girl a chance what she lacks in looks might give you the ride of your life lol.

I’ve only heard the phrase “snow pig” in western NY. They are built like Bison, right?

the one in syracuse is closed.  It became a Toby Keith bar I think and then that closed.  I went there one time with a girl who used to be a hooters girl.  That was kinda cool.  They had her stand on a chair and did some kinda cheer for her.  The food was ok, used to go there with 3 or 4 buddies before xmas every year.  As it was in the mall we used to say we were xmas shopping.  So we ate and drank and 15 minutes before the mall closed we made drunk purchases at the closest stores.  

A buddy and I went to one in Grand Junction, Colorado a couple of times...It was a pleasant diversion after  rambling around in the mountains for ten days or so chasing mule deer.. I can't remember what I had to eat...

My nephew managed a Hooters in  Vancouver, B.C.  for a period of time...He came home for a few days once and brought a couple of his co-workers with him...That was cool....Hehehe...

i've always been around a college campus and there's always a Hooters nearby. Any girl i've known with the looks to do well there basically said screw the place.  they can make more $ during prime hours at a bar of choice or nicer restaurant.  in all honesty the ones that i think do better are ones with a dock for boats. Coyote Ugly during Spring Break or some other event in a good location is where it's at.

• Like 1

I like going to Hooters when Im near one, usually on work trips anymore, since all of them around here shut down. They usually have pretty good food, and its nice to have a little eye candy while youre there. The last one I was in was in NC about a month ago. There was 1 decent looking chick and a bunch of chicks that had no business wearing tight t-shirts and short shorts. It must have been an off night, because Ive been in that same one before and all of the girls were top notch.

I dated a girl that worked at a Hooters in Cincinnati when I lived there. She was actually in some of their promo posters or a calendar. The location she worked at was nothing short of spectacular, but that was before the court case that Hooters had where they were basically told they couldnt be so choosy with who they hired. That girl was more of a good time than any of the strippers I hooked up with, Ill just leave it at that.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

ever put your face in between two owls and go bbbbbbbb....... i bet that isnt fun.  lol 

its fine. if you get bit you just have to bite back a little to assert your dominance.  no reason to fear a couple hooters and let them have control over the situation.  i mean if they get overly aggressive the talons come out, leaving you scratched up and possibly beaten. those owls can be tough.

Edited by dbHunterNY

Years ago in Rochester we had an annual police vs fire bowling tournament, it raised money for the  school of the Holy Childhood. Well it died out with bowling .

Then a friend brought it back, I helped out running it. One thing was selling 50/50 and raffle tickets during the tournament, I figured we’d sell more if instead of Firemen selling them. I got some Hooter Girls to sell to the cops and firemen ( I’m a  marketing genius) 

The local one sent 3 girls and they were quite the hit !

Sister Sarfine even thanked them .......

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Used to like their wings.  Had 2 locations nearby but both have since closed. Many , many years ago while working at a golf store we had a huge order of Titleist logo overrun golf balls come in. Think we fished out almost 3 dozen Hooters balls out of there that had “ Bring in for a free order of wings “ with the Hooters logo. To be honest we got to know some of the girls pretty well outside of work. Let me tell you , they definitely wear push up padded bras as I was let down a time or two   Played in their golf tourney and our celebrity was Buffalo Bills Glen Parker. Super nice guy. Now we go to a dive bar Sals if craving breaded wings. 

Is that the sals in Depew? We used to get wings from sals when I worked at PCB. 

I’ve been to a few. Definitely hit or miss. Can’t say I’ve had good meals at the last two or three. I have been to the original Hooters In FL and you can tell that’s the “mothership”.

Not much different business model than Twin Peaks or the Tilted Kilt.