YouTube active shooter happing right now

Hunter007

Hmm I wonder what law Nancy Pelosi will want to try to  stop this .

It was a women with a handgun they are saying 

Do you think  Pelosi will want more women control? 

Maybe more back ground checks for crazy women?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1244169/active-shooter-reported-at-googles-youtube-headquarters/amp/

Edited by Storm914

11 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

She was a Vegan!

That proves all Vegans are nuts. 

Yea Get this she was  Muslim 

"vegan bodybuilder and animal rights activist" promoting a "healthy and humane lifestyle"

Mad at YouTube for not promoting here videos .

I thought it was us meat eating gun loving  guys that  was  the problem .

where is the the protest to stop these vegans animal rights activist !! 

we need a new law to stop them  right now :)

Edited by Storm914

6 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Aaannndddd the family told cops she was going to YouTube to do something bad, they found her after the warning and let her go. 

Shes was one odd bird. 

She was also a Muslim immigrant .

Got all the bases covered 

CNN most be so pissed off right now . That it wasn't a white Christian that did this.

if it's true that this was a vegan upset about censorship and loss of revenue... i mean... wow. In liberal california with some of the strictest gun control laws in the country? First Maryland and now this? Sort of puts our vegan bashing thread into perspective doesn't it?

My guess on the spin will be. See if she had an AR, all those people and more would have died. And we would all point out VT and the circle of arguing and bickering would continue.

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

if it's true that this was a vegan upset about censorship and loss of revenue... i mean... wow. In liberal california with some of the strictest gun control laws in the country? First Maryland and now this? Sort of puts our vegan bashing thread into perspective doesn't it?

My guess on the spin will be. See if she had an AR, all those people and more would have died. And we would all point out VT and the circle of arguing and bickering would continue.

Did any of the 3 that were shot die?  Last I heard 2 were OK and one was in critical condition.  Prayers sent for them.

19 minutes ago, Belo said:

Yes it' true her videos  are all over YouTube talking about it .

She was a  vegan middle Eastern  immigrant and crazy lady from the looks of it .

CNN is very upset about this .

:)

Edited by Storm914

26 minutes ago, Belo said:

typically I shy from lumping folks into groups, but it is interesting the only 2 female "mass shooters" were this lady and the wife of the couple in California. both middle eastern... 

Looks like she was not motivated by religion but makes you wonder if she was emboldened by the Islamic philosophy of  if you kill a none Muslim you get a free pass to heaven. 

Not that all Muslims practice the religon in that way I should add .

Edited by Storm914

Mental instability has no boundaries.

Doesn't matter if you are 'off your rocker' and, left, right, male, female, treehugger or hunter. If they want to create mayhem, they will figure out something to use. No matter how many gun laws are passed. 

Perhaps some day mental illness will be the focus of these senseless acts. Not whatever they use to carry them out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Looks like she was not motivated by religion but makes you wonder if she was emboldened by the Islamic philosophy of  if you kill a none Muslim you get a free pass to heaven. 

Not that all Muslims practice the religon in that way I should add .

yeah I guess my point is, that most woman don't seem to be as crazy violent as men. Crazy? sure. But to the level of violence that we see with mass shootings, typically no. However, with middle eastern suicide bombers not being specific to any gender and now 2 woman mass shooters who may or may not have been motivated by religion... I do think the data point is still worth noting and considering as we try and unravel the physiological and cultural reasons people are doing these things... which didn't happen nearly as often even 20 years ago. I know most of us don't believe the gun is the problem so we have to peel back the onion on our culture. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Belo said:

yeah I guess my point is, that most woman don't seem to be as crazy violent as men. Crazy? sure. But to the level of violence that we see with mass shootings, typically no. . 

I can tell by that comment you have never dated a redhead. They are all freaking, boil your bunny, kind of nuts. lol

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Haha 2

Ya I’m down for three of those , I’d give up caffeine, movies and I’d eat a Tide pod .  Just eat the pod in the emergency room, just in case . Maybe even give up,voting , it’s mostly a moot point anyway for me living in NY .

oh and Game of Thrones, since I’ve never watched it once, not sure I can “ give it up .”

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

There was a picture of this lady on TV, and I have to say that if ever there were telltale physical features that indicate the insanity of a bat$hit-crazy person, she's got it all.....lol. But then if it were generally known she was an animal rights nut-case, I guess that wild crazed look has to be expected and probably wasn't a real tip-off that she was a potential mass murderer.

• Like 1