Deerview mirror

nodeerhere

Had one in a giant tower stand I built. Was able to see the hardwoods behind me. I actually bought a "rally style" or panoramic which was actually quite awesome. I could literally see everything behind me. The mirrors have multi panels....I'll just Google a pic....a454c7773c8d6af5210c573dfaf0851e.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 6:09 AM, First-light said:

Reflection from the sun could ruin your hunt. I could of used this opening day. Snow was so deep you didn't hear them. Had deer right behind me and I didn't know it until I turned around. 

One reason I hate hunting in snow, that and people. Shoot to far and dont look to see if they hit something or not, they misjudge where deer was see tracks no blood and turn around.. always find more dead deer when it snows than seasons with no snow

• Like 2

About 20 or so years ago , I had a permanent stand about 18 feet up in a tree that had a 3 limb crotch . I put a Camping mirror on one of the bib limbs so I could see the property across the ditch that the deer crossed . It saved me from making movement trying to see what was behind me and paid off . A big storm took out that tree stand . Glad I wasn't in it at the time !

• 1 year later...

three things come to mind: We had a guy that had a big buck sneak right behind him. For our gag xmas party we made him a mirror that attached to his gun with mirrors. Also had a mirror with a magnetic base for a abandonded RR track. I would lay in between the tracks and would be able to see deer crossing behind me. Never managed to get a shot off although I saw some. Third: I have a big elevated stand that I have contemplated putting a mirror out the side so I can see the brushy fields behind me.