Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

This is the third year for this thread, very similar to the Live From The Woods deer hunting thread. Post in this thread using your smart phone (or other device you can get to the internet with) from your boat, stream, farm pond or wherever you are trying to fool those fish with your thoughts, current conditions, pictures, sightings, etc.  Don't forget, the site is accessible via your mobile device and there is even an app - Tapatalk enabled!    Lets see those pics!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My grandson and I got out on the lake today, for some fresh air and a little fishing. We didn't do as well as we usually do, but did get enough for a fish fry. So nice just spending time together.

20190223_114534.thumb.jpg.c4bd66f6792194ce170c0c10e4721d27.jpg20190223_133101.thumb.jpg.66cbedadf8bf2f959807b62708a8a386.jpg

And he stayed nice and warm with the outer clothes given to him from moog!

At 14 he fits into them good too!

• Like 5

Weather here is brutal. I mean its pouring rain now. Since when does that happen?! We were doing a little backyard fishing, when a dolphin blew up my daughters spot. Waiting for the rain to let up then we'll be back at it. Low tide was at 10:29am.
830e45d5fa464ab5b5b9d51325cba03b.jpgf6b2b7982ad3c4077f658810b8e0d8bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
Beauty of a fishing day Chris!  Nice catch and a nice way to spend a day in some sunshine. 
It was chilly in the AM but overall a gorgeous day with plenty of hungry fish! Days like these make all of the time and energy spent well worth it!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 3