LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

2 hours ago, goosifer said:

Is there a feasible way to muzzleloader hunt in the rain with temps just above freezing? That's my forecast for Saturday, too.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/dead-ringer-tree-stand-umbrella-19driutrstndmbrlltsb/19driutrstndmbrlltsb?sku=19963755&camp=CSE:DSG_92700048881017057_lia_pla-826458835088&gclid=CjwKCAiA58fvBRAzEiwAQW-hzZDgpSJ3u7OYGTOxdFzM75BVdgxnvzh7h8iOZPuV8j6HE965yhUp0xoCbO0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Don't delay, act now............(musical reference).....get to Dick's and grab one. 

If they don't have any, you're welcome to borrow one.  I can meet you/drop it off tomorrow.

• Like 1

Well 2 guys at work saw bucks chasing does last night.  The one said his was a smaller body that had already lost his horns said he could clearly see the bases still bleeding. Thought it was early for that. On the way home i saw a big buck right behind a doe step for step.  Getting pumped for this morning and tomorrow.  Good luck.

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 3

Headed out . Looking like today might have to be it . Heavy rain Saturday and 30-40 mph wind on Sunday.... Good luck all that are out 

...You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

...You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Fun Fact - I once say F the free world, 313! And I got a 2 week ban on this forum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

shame on you for linking to those traitorous a$$holes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1