fasteddie

LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

28 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Ok.good to hear they r starting to move em.by far my slowest start to a season here in 8g.

I hunted 8G last night in Batavia-Byron area didn't see a thing the wind was bad and all over the place

15 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Got in the stand at 4:45. My daughter came out for the first time since 2 seasons ago. She just never wanted to last year so this is already a great hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

her boots warm?

• Like 1

Slow slow and slow start in 9P. Couple does in daytime but all the bucks on cams are just before sunrise or just after so far. Couple 8s and one 9 pointer but nothing during daylight yet

D748D2F6-C895-446A-B904-FED114A0CBEC.jpeg

CED19D67-ED44-41CA-92E4-724217F40C24.jpeg

4C7DA060-3CB1-45E8-9CE3-4FCF766C7A81.jpeg

479A844D-32E8-415D-925B-5F9CBFC9AEBE.png

• Like 1

her boots warm?

Yup. No complaints there. Her legs got a bit cold though. I’ll need to invest in some good cold weather gear for her. She’s growing so damn fast she’s out of stuff to wear.

Welp were 0/2 on youth deer, had a small doe step out 730, he shot her square in the shoulder and not even a spec of blood. We followed her tracks and watched her run off.

1 hour ago, JRod 8G8H said:

I hunted 8G last night in Batavia-Byron area didn't see a thing the wind was bad and all over the place

Im byron bergen line.scrapes n rubs starting to pop finally.had the shifting winds this morning

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Welp were 0/2 on youth deer, had a small doe step out 730, he shot her square in the shoulder and not even a spec of blood. We followed her tracks and watched her run off.

Shot with a gun or bow?

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

28 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Shot with a gun or bow?

Gun 243 rem corelokts, I’m gonna go back later but all sign I saw says no way she’s dead 

I’d have a hard time believing the hit was as described.   Give it another hard look...fo sho. 

• Like 3

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Gun 243 rem corelokts, I’m gonna go back later but all sign I saw says no way she’s dead 

Yea man a 243 through the front shoulder of a deer is going to kill it.

• Like 3

Struggling to stay until noon today. Suns hitting me just right making me very sleepy. Haven’t seen a thing yet.

Are deer selfies still a thing?IMG_20191013_091737138.jpg.84332cc29e30d88ad0001d555bc44f39.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Forget the selfies. Turn around and shoot it!!

• Like 1

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

05955eab1c04892b4b70a4778a062307.jpg

Not really live. But I took my nephew out yesterday in 7R and he shot this great 6 pointer 3 minutes after sunrise. The worlds shortest hunt and now he thinks deer hunting is easy!

• Like 24

05955eab1c04892b4b70a4778a062307.jpg&key=5fcdeaddf80eead750eb9113a2fa0dfb2dc4d5ea04958be5b405f0e330ec7019

Not really live. But I took my nephew out yesterday in 7R and he shot this great 6 pointer 3 minutes after sunrise. The worlds shortest hunt and now he thinks deer hunting is easy!

Nice job nephew! Don’t confuse your luck with uncles skill. If deer were easy there would be none left!

• Like 1

I fully support PETA!!

At 8:30 this morning,  I was able to harvest this doe. Jesus thank you for the outdoors and your creation that we are able to enjoy. Congrats to those who harvest a deer today.

18DF9DDD-549D-404A-B4E6-97A0EB02306A.jpeg

• Like 27

At 8:30 this morning,  I was able to harvest this doe. Jesus thank you for the outdoors and your creation that we are able to enjoy. Congrats to those who harvest a deer today.
18DF9DDD-549D-404A-B4E6-97A0EB02306A.thumb.jpeg.aa8cc0b376e883a35dd1502d4e5ff82b.jpeg

Amen brother!! So glad He made the critters, made em tasty too!

• Like 2

I fully support PETA!!

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Yea man a 243 through the front shoulder of a deer is going to kill it.

I’m sure she will die, question is if I can find her as she initially ran 200-300 yards without stopping. Not a spec of blood on that whole trail has me questioning if the bullet made it through the shoulder to cause enough damage. I’ve had no issues with .243 in the past and always hunt with the Winchester silvertips. 

• Like 1

I’m sure she will die, question is if I can find her as she initially ran 200-300 yards without stopping. Not a spec of blood on that whole trail has me questioning if the bullet made it through the shoulder to cause enough damage. I’ve had no issues with .243 in the past and always hunt with the Winchester silvertips. 

Are you sure he didn’t miss

• Like 2

No deer today until i left to check cirn field the neighbor chopped yeaterday.  Yep at least 5 feeding at 1030 along with 400 plus geese.  

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Get me out of here!!!

you're going to biz's to watch the Chiefs game?

• Like 2