Messing With Scam Callers

Larry

does anyone mess with scam callers? I started messing with them last summer when I was out with a knee replacement. I was bored and kept getting calls. So I started F---ing with them. One of the things I would do is speak to them in German that pisses them off.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I get about 10-15 calls from a solar company. It’s always the first three numbers of my number. I answer the “midnight solar” and get a what who. I just don’t get the scam I once said I’m interested and the guy hung up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny hunter said:

I like to tell them I have a hearing problem so they have to repeat everything and raise their voice.... 

I do this sometimes. Pretend like you're hard of hearing or fairly stupid and make them repeat things. You need to be subtle though because if you say "hi, how are you" after the third time they catch on fast. One calling about credit card debt caught on fast when I said I had an outstanding debt of one dollar. Another selling insurance (probably not, just trolling for data) hung up when I said i wanted to insure a UFO.

All these people should be drawn, quartered, and hanged.

The best is when Microsoft calls my house and says my computer is infected!  I say which one?  I have 7 so is it the XP, window 7, 8, Vista or windows 10?  They always say the XP computer!  Then I say ok that has not been on for years or I will act like I am doing what they say then get a blue screen and ask how to fix it.  You have to try it out is is fun especially when you are bored!  So fun messing with them!  

Even better is when they call and say you owe the IRS money, those idiots I keep on the phone as long as possible to stop them from getting to someone else!

• Haha 1

NRA is on my ass lately according to my wife who always answers the phone(no ideas why she bothers). Yesterday some guy called again and I was curious and bored so i decided to hear him out except i could not understand a word he said. I swear he was f’ing with ME. HE hung up after getting frustrated with me being genuinely curious .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk