Corona Virus Thread

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

that is 1400 confirmed cases. They KNOW the ones that died had it but there are more infected than the 1400

Seems like the D.E.C. and deer numbers ....

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

that is 1400 confirmed cases. They KNOW the ones that died had it but there are more infected than the 1400

1 minute ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

image.jpeg.6a917eb65ca3350ce149c0fe5dfbbfb1.jpeg

Edited by Splitear_Leland

44 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I know everyone's panties are in a bunch but this was out in late Feb from the CDC about the Common flu in the US. 

So far, 16,000 people have died and 280,000 people have been hospitalized during the 2019-2020 flu season, according to preliminary estimates from the CDC.

Those numbers taxed the healthcare system. What would C19 do to it?

I find myself going over apocalypse movies in my mind to determine the best moves and find that something Brad Pitt said in WWZ makes sense - "people who move, survive ... movement is life".

I need to be in the city until the 24th to deal with some issues, then it's Canada for a month or so to wait it out.

3 minutes ago, left field said:

Those numbers taxed the healthcare system. What would C19 do to it?

I find myself going over apocalypse movies in my mind to determine the best moves and find that something Brad Pitt said in WWZ makes sense - "people who move, survive ... movement is life".

I need to be in the city until the 24th to deal with some issues, then it's Canada for a month or so to wait it out.

Stay safe, I wish you the best

• Like 1

Del Lago and Jay Leno show tomorrow night , Biz ness as usual for us . Then QDMA banquet Sat. Hope I win the wheelbarrow of hand sanitizer and toilet paper , right to eBay ! 

Edited by Nomad

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Del Lago and Jay Leno show tomorrow night , Biz ness as usual for us . Then QDMA banquet Sat. Hope I win the wheelbarrow of hand sanitizer and toilet paper , right to eBay ! 

Call before you leave. Betting Jay leno gets cancelled.  Adam Sandler just cancelled show at turning stone this weekend 

• Like 1

I am now caught up..:may I say...well done. Some great past references from long gone posts. Chiefs winning all three titles, a papist mention, a bitcoin shout out and the post of the day....#fromtheground was very well played by Paulie

The world is closed around me, I live IN the containment circle but I have a half day of work tomorrow?!? Wtf! I wanted to go shed hunting with [mention]cynthiafu [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1