Corona Virus Thread

I got enough ammo to put meat in the freezer for a good while. I got enough home made swill for even longer. Also going to celebrate 420 whups I mean 4/20 with biz. 

But seriously.. my 7m08 rounds are lower than I like and am thinking order some or get some powder shipped to my hunting buddies. Where were the 1000 rounds ordered from? 

Swill as in wine or the strong stuff ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate being the pessimist or "bad guy", but what makes you folks think miraculously this pandemic will run its' course and we'll be back to semi-normal within months? I truly wish you are right, but the history of past pandemics shows otherwise.

Edited by nyslowhand

You don't have to sneak up on city park deer ,you just walk up to them. 

I put hand in air making continuous motion. She focused on that and I slipped from 100 to 30yds then eased back away

Buds guns
Target Sports
SWFA 
able ammo
and a few others deliver to NY. 

what is the sweet spot for this pandemic to continue? The question being how many more weeks for there to be more bankruptcy work for law firms without effecting the other areas of work?

20 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

what is the sweet spot for this pandemic to continue? The question being how many more weeks for there to be more bankruptcy work for law firms without effecting the other areas of work?

Not sure Biz.  Our bankruptcy, labor and employment and higher ed groups are cranking right now.  Commercial litigation is slow with courts closed and many clients focused on COVID issues, as are business and property.  Personally I hope this resolves really soon.  

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Team Hoyt said:

Thanks boys, I realized I needed more .40 ammo and since all this craziness I couldn't find any at the stores. So I just placed a order from Target Sports USA. Well see how it goes

They are great too.  I rarely buy ammo locally anymore.  

Not sure Biz.  Our bankruptcy, labor and employment and higher ed groups are cranking right now.  Commercial litigation is slow with courts closed and many clients focused on COVID issues, as are business and property.  Personally I hope this resolves really soon.  

Same so I wonder if it would be good for a few more weeks of turmoil before normalcy?

Did you break the news to [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]that I’m the best man.
Obviously! After his posts earlier I am afraid he may be more interested in black dong than I'm comfortable with as my best man

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Elmo said:

^^^ for 2nd infection of virus. Still have to survive initial CVoid-19 infection.

From what I've read, any vaccine for this strain of virus is at least 1yr down the road after phase testing. Also may be a couple mutant stains of CVoid-19 developing that may/may not be preventable even if a vaccine were available.

Sorry for the doom & gloom!

Listening to a few news broadcasts this morning, all of the Medical Doctors they spoke to said the "Open by Easter" idea is fantasy (my word not theirs) but a few said that playing this thing off as almost over is incredibly dangerous. Now I know "The Media" gets to pick their guests, but they seem to know what they are talking about. Trump even admitted on Fox News that he just picked a day that sounded good.

It sounds like Trump was just talking out of his butt again trying to make people feel good. Even watching Fauci try to cover for him was painful. I'll just resign myself to not believing anything he says (just like I have been) and listen to the people who know what they are talking about. I had a slight hope that he was coming around, but no dice.

Edited by Splitear_Leland
  • Like 1

Sorry guys and gals but that crap is funny and if you or your children are harmed by it , that saddens me.

I hate to stir the pot but Are your children really reading the NY hunting forum Corona virus thread?
1. My kids (when younger) loved the Live from the woods; harvest thread; whats for dinner and even the beer thread to see the cans. I guess they weren’t sophisticated enough to want to read about pandemics.
2. If your kids are sophisticated enough to want to read about a pandemic, find better sources then Hunting NY.
3. By the time they are ready for “political” or “not really hunting threads” they probably their own devices and have seen all of this plus more WITHOUT you knowing it. At least here you can explain why those memes are HILARIOUS!

Off to school which is back to my bedroom which now serves as a classroom....maybe that’s the reason for my crankiness!

Sorry...I now turn you back to your regularly scheduled “doom and gloom” OR “everything will be fine by Easter” programming as I just live in my “embrace the suck, this will end when it ends” mentality.

RIP WOOD

• Like 1