What time will be in the woods?

nybuckboy

Yep....I have two miles of mowed trails and it doesn't make a difference what time or what trail I decide to use...I'm always kicking up deer....When I built this shooting house/blind I did so with the intent to be able to stretch out and rest the night....not having to kick ...disturb...make aware of any movement to any animal whether it be deer.... turkey...yote....or raccoon....thats why I insulated the floor with 3in Styrofoam and the walls with 3-4 layers of corrugated card board...and installed blk out curtains over the screens and installed battery lights...when the chair pad isn't in the chair it acts as a floor mat....I get to sleep in when the weathers not so nice and still hunt... they are my bad weather blinds...I have open stands and blinds near them for good days ;)

Yep....I have two miles of mowed trails and it doesn't make a difference what time or what trail I decide to use...I'm always kicking up deer....When I built this shooting house/blind I did so with the intent to be able to stretch out and rest the night....not having to kick ...disturb...make aware of any movement to any animal whether it be deer.... turkey...yote....or raccoon....thats why I insulated the floor with 3in Styrofoam and the walls with 3-4 layers of corrugated card board...and installed blk out curtains over the screens and installed battery lights...when the chair pad isn't in the chair it acts as a floor mat....I get to sleep in when the weathers not so nice and still hunt... they are my bad weather blinds...I have open stands and blinds near them for good days ;)

Growalot...that is one neat treehouse, think I would sleep in that as well if I had that setup, it looks very roomy and comfy...Goodluck....

I'm hoping to be in stand 1/2 hr. before sunrise, about 6:30ish.

In the stand at 6.. My wife is going to NYC with her mother and sister this weekend.. There's a strong possibility i had a hand in what weekend they planned their trip.

LOL! I have her sister coming this weekend and the inlaws are here.. Wife is happy, and I'm off for a 4 day trip.

I will get a last minute forecast to make sure that they are serious about all that crappy weather that we got coming. And if it is still the same garbage forecast, I may not be out there super early. It may be a good day for a little combo of still-hunting and super slow-mo scouting.