Eating Carryout?

Lawdwaz

33 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Our older daughter makes subs at Clarence Pizza and they are pretty good.  

During work days my boss & I will occasionally stop in there for a couple slices, they're always great.  Never had their subs but I'm sure that they'd be fine too.  I like the fact that the owner is almost always there AND that the State Police are there daily, sometimes 4-6 guys at a time.  In my opinion, that's a sign of a trusted place.......(I know they probably get a good discount and they should!)

41 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I am a " BIG MAC" Man.  3 Big Macs, Big order of Fries,Large Chocolate Shake  and, I am fueled to Hike up + Down Bill White Mt. the next day.:D

I'm going out on a limb and saying this is just another shot at levity from you Mr Bill.  Not a chance you could eat all that and go hiking!  Well played.........

So far I have ordered from Buffalo Dino, and a pizza from Tino's. Last night I had fresh perch fry to go from Curtis' garage kitchen! That was the best!! We were diligent with the social distancing but still managed to have a couple of cold ones while waiting for the fish to cook. 

• Like 3

C'mon up! I'll change your mind! My treat, whenever you get up to the capital district.

It was a joke about the cruise ships that were stuck at sea, but I’ll gladly come have lunch with you when this is all over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

So far I have ordered from Buffalo Dino, and a pizza from Tino's. Last night I had fresh perch fry to go from Curtis' garage kitchen! That was the best!! We were diligent with the social distancing but still managed to have a couple of cold ones while waiting for the fish to cook. 

A couple mornings each week I meet some friends in one of their garages for coffee , been doing it since I retired . We have Spread the recliners out some .

We have ordered out a bit , other then pizza and subs, the choices are limited , today after shed hunting , she’s calling an order into the Olive Garden at Eastview Mall , for me to pick up,on my return .

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

During work days my boss & I will occasionally stop in there for a couple slices, they're always great.  Never had their subs but I'm sure that they'd be fine too.  I like the fact that the owner is almost always there AND that the State Police are there daily, sometimes 4-6 guys at a time.  In my opinion, that's a sign of a trusted place.......(I know they probably get a good discount and they should!)

The owner is a very nice guy and does a ton of good for the community.   They always provide the pizza for the local fireman's Labor-day picnic and I can vouch for the fact that their pizza tastes great on top of a belly full of beer (I always go for the Labatts blue light lime at the picnic now days because it is the only one that is brewed with the "Geneseecret" - pure Hemlock lake water.    I won't touch the other stuff, that is all brewed up north of the border, using who knows what as the main ingredient.  I boycotted the beer-tent at that picnic a few years, after they dropped Genny and went to Labatts.  Now I am back, because they have at least one brew that doesn't give me a headache after the first sip. 

Their steak subs are great.  My daughters favorite is the "stinger" wraps. which contain steak and chicken fingers combined.  I am no fan of chicken, so I have avoided those myself.          

We have only done take out once as a family and once as an office. I really don’t like the idea just because it could be another way to bring the virus into your house. For the family last weekend we got an awesome taco dinner from a place in East Aurora then just yesterday we ordered wings from Bar Bill in Clarence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk