LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

The confusion is/was on my part.  I'd heard the expression before and, having not thought about exactly WTF it was, commented wrong.  I don't hunt from the ground with the bow and only rarely from the ground.   WTF is a cross-gun anyway?

Screw you guys, I'm done with this place.................... 

Ground or stand, it’s still the same shot. Bow, xbow, or gun, it’s the same shot. With gun it’s very common.

https://m.facebook.com/ILoveToHunt/videos/1797590583818557/

Here’s a great video of a 13 year old showing you how to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

23 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

How many daughters do you have?!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Two . This is the CPA , the RN and her fiancé head to Colorado tomorrow......

Jerkman saw one pic of your hunting grounds and he’s trying to become your son in lAw!

Gotta have a fall back in case I need to find a new Mrs. Jerkman

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Nothing is really off the table , pre nuptial would require the Jerky recipe and preclude any hunting access for 20 years .
oh man Jerky recipe AND 20 years no hunting? Never!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

That’s my opening negotiation , make a counter . She’s a super type A, hyper competitive person . Her college BF of 4 years was a full ride D1 athlete, who went to law school on a academic scholarship, and she lead him around like a puppy on a leash .

That’s my opening negotiation , make a counter . She’s a super type A, hyper competitive person . Her college BF of 4 years was a full ride D1 athlete, who went to law school on a academic scholarship, and she lead him around like a puppy on a leash .

It’s ok I hear the Jerkman likes to be dominated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ground or stand, it’s still the same shot. Bow, xbow, or gun, it’s the same shot. With gun it’s very common.

You're a better shot & hunter than I bizzy.  I wouldn't take that shot from a tree with the bow. 

• Like 1

Did you know Jerkman bowled a 300?

• Like 1

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I would hope you wouldn’t be in a tree on an elk hunt lol

I didn't watch the video and was referring deer hunting anyway.  Pulling that stunt on a deer isn't for me.......YMMV.

Oh yea, plenty of elk are shot with archery gear from a tree each year.

I didn't watch the video and was referring deer hunting anyway.  Pulling that stunt on a deer isn't for me.......YMMV.

Watch the video. It’s my favorite

My neighbor shot a nice Elk in New Mexico the first week of September from a tree stand.....it was near last light as the elk was heading to a watering hole.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Rain in 4F..I will wait until tomorrow. I will be hunting all weekend,doing a full day sit in the spot i scouted this spring that had the most rubs and scrapes i have ever seen in a 100.yd stretch.. I hope it is not too early to go in there,I will find out what it looks like now.

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Did he share some with you? It's out of this world

I rate elk as roughly equivalent to NY whitetail, but not quite as tasty as moose.  Our outfitter out in CO, who eats tons of elk (mostly cow) concurs.  He is always looking for an invite to come to NY, to chase some tasty whitetails. He gives away any mule deer he kills out there or feeds it to his dogs.

I rate elk as roughly equivalent to NY whitetail, but not quite as tasty as moose.  Our outfitter out in CO, who eats tons of elk (mostly cow) concurs.  He is always looking for an invite to come to NY, to chase some tasty whitetails. He gives away any mule deer he kills out there or feeds it to his dogs.

I have it well above whitetail and well below moose

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic