LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Well that was interesting.   I think I just saw my first fisher.   Not 100% sure but it was dark, way bigger than a squirrel and moved too quick for a coon. Could only catch bits and pieces as it moved in fits and starts through the high grass.  Neighbor said there is a family of them here.  That’s a first.   Seemed to spook off 2 doe too.  

• Like 5

17 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Is anyone in the frickin woods?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

windy as shit yesterday and pouring here in 8f this morning. Was thinking about maybe going out tonight, but it's still early and leery of overhunting this early. With a crisp morning I'm excited for the AM!

34 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Tomorrow morning looks like an absolute gem

i am 10000000% looking forward to it.  My buddy is gonna be in a stand that is showing the most action and i will be in 6S in the morn where i got the doe.  I did tell him though i plan on hunting that spot in the afternoon so if he could not screw it up by killing a deer i would apprecaite it.  He wont listen......lol 

• Like 1

Well planned on getting 4hrs of sleep.  That didn't happen up to do some quick honey do list then off to my creek bottom stand hoping to catch midday movement.  

Change of plans going to a different spot wind. Is blowing into bedding area according to my phone.  I have another spot that they tend to feed on after rain.

Edited by Swamp_bucks

I'll make my 2020 season debut tomorrow behind my house. Hung a stand for a specific buck I have a history with (just last year) and spotted a few times over summer. That said I know there's a few that will get the blood going if I see them. Good luck everyone. 

• Like 2

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic