How did you pick your screen name?

Skillet

Back in the 60's there was a movie called "The Hustler " with Paul Neuman staring as Fast Eddie Felson . One of the guys at work started calling me Fast Eddie and it caught on . There are guys I havn't seen in 20+ years that still call me thet .

After putting on weight over the years , I was thinking about dropping the "s" from the name ... not !

• Like 2

I am a short black fellow who wears a loincloth and a bone in my nose and my favorite "deer gun" is a blowgun with poison darts..

JUST KIDDING....

Actually, one of my hunting buddies, whom I affectionately refer to as "Fungus Face", gave me the name of Pygmy, because I am vertically challenged ( 5'6").

We were on a DIY hunt in Alaska at the time..When I was carrying a heavy load of moose meat, he called me " The Packin' Pygmy".

When I cleaned out the tent after eating moosemeat for a week straight, he called me " The Stinkin' Pygmy"..

When I started playing around on these internet forums, the handle "Pygmy" seemed like a descriptive and distinctive handle,,

Back in college, I bought the Tickle Me Elmo doll as a Christmas gift for my niece. On the way back, I stop by the fraternity house I was pledging and accidentally left it there. The next day the bros found it and assigned me that nickname and it stuck ever since. They used it so much (and since it's an actually name) some people in college actually thought that was my real name.

You might be surprised to know that "Lawdwaz" is NOT a famous greek Mythological God. Honest.....

Lawdwaz is really just a nick name my father gave me as a little shaver. Lawrence is my first name, not sure where the rest came from. No real meaning to anyone but me and my family. Honest............

Classic from the Mighty Midget....................

"I am a short black fellow who wears a loincloth and a bone in my nose and my favorite "deer gun" is a blowgun with poison darts..

JUST KIDDING...."

As a fine golden mist of Bud Light covers the screen..................................................<grin>