Vaccination

9 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Yep and 99.96 of people who are hospitalized for Covid are exactly that. Unvaccinated

You really do owe a big thank you to your cheeto messiah for getting you the vaccine and helpong you feel safe.

We also owe a big thank you to absent Joe for insuring the hospitals are short staffed. With a vaccine mandate, there will be a larger shortage of hospital staff.

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

It's the amount of unvaxed people that are overwhelming emergency rooms that causes the problem. When you have a stroke because someone insulted you Cheeto Messiah and go to the ER and every medical professional in the place is busy as hell keeping people breathing ,good luck

Ed’s are routinely code red and turning away Pts, this has been going on for decades that I’ve bounced around in the back of an ambulance working on a pt .

1 hour ago, phantom said:

What happen to my body my choice ? 

You know the liberals who say that its not your business if some one wants a abortion its not your business,  now all of the sudden they want to force something in our body's ? Isn't  this the same reason abortion is legal ?

You telling me gov can force shit into you ? 

The libs are the biggest hypocrites you will ever find , as well as the biggest cry babies.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

It's the amount of unvaxed people that are overwhelming emergency rooms that causes the problem. When you have a stroke because someone insulted you Cheeto Messiah and go to the ER and every medical professional in the place is busy as hell keeping people breathing ,good luck

Again with the skin color jokes ,you liberals are disgusting with your body shaming . Grow up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

NYPD’s largest police union vows to sue over possible COVID vaccine mandate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They can try but now that it’s FDA approved they have no leg to stand on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the very least put a price tag on it and lop it off our debt to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree China should be punished for this, I also think if this was a terrorist attack or military action Americans would really in support to beat it back and overcome.

We should do the same here and the only way to beat China is to get rid of the virus and get our economy and lives back to normal. The best way to do that is through vaccination.

It is actually the most patriotic thing someone can do right now

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phantom said:

What happen to my body my choice ? 

You know the liberals who say that its not your business if some one wants a abortion its not your business,  now all of the sudden they want to force something in our body's ? Isn't  this the same reason abortion is legal ?

You telling me gov can force shit into you ? 

So you agree that abortion should be legal ?

3 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Deflect and insult, typical leftist tactic to hide the truth.

You have a better chance of dying from the flu than covid.

All we hear is follow the science, until the science doesn't support your preposterous claims, then it's insult time.

Your covid messiah Fauchi has flip flopped so many times, the only way we can tell the difference if he's crapping or talking, is if we see two eye's blink.

• Like 1

I agree China should be punished for this, I also think if this was a terrorist attack or military action Americans would really in support to beat it back and overcome.

We should do the same here and the only way to beat China is to get rid of the virus and get our economy and lives back to normal. The best way to do that is through vaccination.

It is actually the most patriotic thing someone can do right now

With the idiot in office that you helped get elected our economy is fucked vaccinated or not. Stop with the bullshit!

And for the love of Christ you’ve never done a thing for this country so don’t talk about patriotism!

• Like 2

With the idiot in office that you helped get elected our economy is fucked vaccinated or not. Stop with the bullshit!

And for the love of Christ you’ve never done a thing for this country so don’t talk about patriotism!

How do you know what I have or have not done for this country

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

While I feel your sentiment, Chef is an American and he has a right to voice his opinion.

Our forefathers and other brave Americans died to give us that choice.

I just wish the left had that same attitude.

• Like 2

And besides the fact that you says so how do we know what you did for this country…

Who the Fu(k are you Audie Murphy

On 8/18/2021 at 5:51 PM, Lawdwaz said:

I think we should change the name of this thread to “Vacation”.   Maybe it’ll go away then…..

You got my vote for the best post of this thread Larry.

I can't wait for a few of mine this fall, starting with the early ML week up in the northern zone in mid October.  The next vacation day I burn after those 5.5 (took a half day the Friday before so might catch the last hour of crossbow up there if I drive fast), will be the Friday after Labor day. 

That is always peak rut and my favorite time to be in the woods during southern zone archery season (with my crossbow). My last planned vacation day of the year is December 30, for a little extra "Holiday" ML hunting.  That is the best thing to come along on the NY deer hunting season since they legalized crossbows for the whole rut in the southern zone, back in 2014.  All the test of my hunting will be on weekends (I am very thankful for the Saturday gun opener).

The heck the vaccination bs, lets talk about vacations and hunting.

Edited by wolc123
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Chef said:

They can try but now that it’s FDA approved they have no leg to stand on

Is any of the Pfizer comirnaty that is FDA approved available or just the Pfizer–BioNTech that it seems is still only under the emergency use authorization and has the liability shield. With Pfizer–BioNTech getting the the expiration dates push back It seems like there is a good amount stock of the Pfizer–BioNTech.