going in the ground this weekend i think. Not tomatoes yet and still need to start the rest of the crop this week.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Title says it all, covid has allowed many including myself and others on the forum to dive into gardening. Last year was my first growing from seed I believe I had 80 plants plus watermelon, corn, zuc

Should this go under the 2021 thread or back under the 2020 thread? Due to the mild fall, I was still picking kale and brussel sprouts into December (I think). Then just never got around to pulling th

Grampy, you can make a nice garden in containers on the patio and get pretty decent yields from a 16" pot.   a lot less weeding, and bit more watering, but they can look nice too.  I mix my herbs a nd

Posted Images

Picked up my plants yesterday ... alot of people  buying plants . 6 celebrities  18 san marzanos  12 lady bells  12 jets . 12 bruslesprouts.  4 zukes 4 summers 4 market more cukes 4 pickling cukes . Garlic ,beets, spinach  are up . 

For the guys in the southern tier I never put in plants until first weekend in June.  We have had frost 2 days in a row and the bird bath had ice this morning .... 

• Like 1

Nytacker, the Lady Bells are a great eating pepper for kabobs and even salads. They are actually pretty sweet for a bell pepper. I usually grow a mix of these and California Wonders. The California Wonders are perfect for stuffed peppers and chopping up for chili and tomato sauces.

• Like 1