Jump to content

Any bets how the Floyd trial ends


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weather?

Lol, billy you crack me up. From someone who has a bit of martial arts experience and whose spent my adult life trained in body holds the cop used a method trained throughout thousands of academies

No matter what the verdict may be........it won't end well........

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:


Lol, billy you crack me up.

From someone who has a bit of martial arts experience and whose spent my adult life trained in body holds the cop used a method trained throughout thousands of academies every year, not only did he use an approved technique he used the approved technique properly. What he didn’t use properly was his brain.

The video clearly shows him taking his knee off his neck 3 times in total as his knee slides from shoulder to his neck, this is exactly as it is taught.


The cops involved made a plethora of bad decisions that day. I don’t know if they made those decisions because they sucked at being cops or if their surroundings distracted them or a bit of both. If chauvin is charged with murder it will be the biggest failure of our courts in US history!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not approved even the other cops interviewed said so 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

Didn't his family get awarded 27 million already/ 

Yes they did. I am not one way or the other because I guarantee we the public do not have all the facts. We only know what they want us to know.

I won' be surprised either way but I really don't think the guy has a chance.

In comparison the capital police officer that shot and killed the unarmed white girl that was doing nothing different than anyone else will not have charges brought against him.

Authorities determined that there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in self-defense or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber. Prosecutors did not identify the officer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Not approved even the other cops interviewed said so 

And then they were contradicted by the departments instructor that said it is taught and authorized.

I have been through two different law enforcement academy’s and both taught it, As an instructor in the marine corps we taught it as well as a restraint technique. One of the academy’s I went through used the FBI’s training curriculum, most academy’s do.

I looked for the information for Minneapolis Pd on what curriculum their academy uses but was unable to find it. Individual departments protocols are a very grey area because transfers from other departments almost never require another academy that is why most use the fbi’s curriculum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

hung jury, no intent, knee was on neck at times other times shoulder during course of incident ,,, dont do drugs, and it appears he was on some heavy ones, and follow police orders, and dont resist if u have a bad heart......

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we know following the verdict, whether guilty or not, the innocent members of BLM and those who stand for “justice” will peacefully march in their city demanding change....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:


And then they were contradicted by the departments instructor that said it is taught and authorized.

I have been through two different law enforcement academy’s and both taught it, As an instructor in the marine corps we taught it as well as a restraint technique. One of the academy’s I went through used the FBI’s training curriculum, most academy’s do.

I looked for the information for Minneapolis Pd on what curriculum their academy uses but was unable to find it. Individual departments protocols are a very grey area because transfers from other departments almost never require another academy that is why most use the fbi’s curriculum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Marine Corp teaching was NOT what I saw on the video that he used on Floyd !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

They had the guy cuffed? Couldn't they just have ankle cuffed him too and sat him up?

He was in the car , why take him out ? The threat was under control ... he was cuffed .

The cop screwed up !!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dinsdale said:

I'm not following other then the headlines.

This isnt going to cause another toilet paper shortage is it?

 

It’s going to play right into the lefts hand to stack the court , I’m sure the cop will get off

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

What was the official cause of death ? I havent followed the story .

one doc said drugs one doc said cops faults . now who do you believe? really they need a blind independent study to know for sure . don't know if they did that . have not been watching much of it .

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

What was the official cause of death ? I havent followed the story .

one doc said drugs one doc said cops faults . now who do you believe? really they need a blind independent study to know for sure . don't know if they did that . have not been watching much of it .

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, phantom said:

one doc said drugs one doc said cops faults . now who do you believe? really they need a blind independent study to know for sure . don't know if they did that . have not been watching much of it .

A blind independent study  ??... How about Stevie Wonder and Ronnie Milsap ??....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do as the cop says never an issue don’t do what the cop says you get what you get no sympathy for mr Floyd has been in trouble more than once and it’s unfortunate that he died but if he would have listened then he would still be alive 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stein13 said:

Do as the cop says never an issue don’t do what the cop says you get what you get no sympathy for mr Floyd has been in trouble more than once and it’s unfortunate that he died but if he would have listened then he would still be alive 

Exactly!  Just seems more blacks seem to think they are above the law. White do the same but you don’t see the media beat the crap out of it.                                                   13 year old colored kid got shot at 230 in the morning hanging with a 21 year old with a semi pistol and then the mom cries that the cops murdered him. Really?                      

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The cop knew exactly what he was doing and deserves big time jail time and how bout the other 2 who did nothing to prevent this death.  They are accomplices. They deserve some time as well.  Not all cops are bad in fact most aren't but a lot of police are pricks with a badge. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we haven't had a good riot in a couple months,  regardless of the outcome ,the city is going to be burned . Some rich people will buy the burned out buildings for fraction a of their cost and get more rich.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I guess we haven't had a good riot in a couple months,  regardless of the outcome ,the city is going to be burned . Some rich people will buy the burned out buildings for fraction a of their cost and get more rich.

Hmmm think it will be local government officials under family members names? Happens all the time! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...