Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't know  but don't you think we should have   left 1 base there so we could  easily bomb the crap out of them if they start back up with that terrorism crap ?    Was not that the  point of us  being there ? Not nation building . 

Seriously, who pulls the security detail before the place is empty ?

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

And what about all those me to women's rights groups and Hillary ?

All silent all of the sudden.

No silence. You’re working hard to draw a false equivalence but even at that you’re failing. 
The “liberal” media is reporting thoroughly and taking Biden up on his assertion that the buck stops with him. This is tragic. Can you ever imagine Trump owning up to anything, let alone declaring that the buck stops with him? 

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

No silence. You’re working hard to draw a false equivalence but even at that you’re failing. 
The “liberal” media is reporting thoroughly and taking Biden up on his assertion that the buck stops with him. This is tragic. Can you ever imagine Trump owning up to anything, let alone declaring that the buck stops with him? 

But he thinks  he is pulling out of Vietnam lol biden does not know what's going on . 

Yea I heard even the dems said he messed up . Still seems like not to much chatter from the me to people if you asked me maybe it's my imagination I don't know they don't seem to be that bothered by it .

I don't see any protests outside the white house . Like they did for the supreme court justices or when trump won .

• Like 1

This is what happens when you are the police for a country for 20 plus years, everyone assumes they are safe , they don't need guns or know how to defend themselves..  much like  what is happening to America recently .. I think most Americans would lay down to a regime change as they have become helpless and dependant on the government if that government failed...... same result 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, phantom said:

Yea I heard even the dems said he messed up . Still seems like not to much chatter from the me to people if you asked me maybe it's my imagination I don't know they don't seem to be that bothered by it .

I believe I heard theyre gonna hold a congreesional investigation arent they? I thought Pelosi said something about that the other day.

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

This is what happens when you are the police for a country for 20 plus years, everyone assumes they are safe , they don't need guns or know how to defend themselves..  much like  what is happening to America recently .. I think most Americans would lay down to a regime change as they have become helpless and dependant on the government if that government failed...... same result 

Just look at the number of people who didnt question a damn thing the last 18 months ,just sat there and gulped it down with the hope they would make it out alive LOL. Some people either dont give themselves enough credit or give the government way too much. 

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Even Trump was not that stupid. He wanted to pull out if you were educated on the subject and he backed down and listened to those in the know. Typical Democrat banter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Even Trump was not that stupid. He wanted to pull out if you were educated on the subject and he backed down and listened to those in the know. Typical Democrat banter. 

Yea, like he did with the CDC when Covid initially hit. Should I print his quotes with him saying "it is all taken care" after only the first dozen or so documented cases on the west coast, or here's another classic "it will go away quickly",  "it will be gone by Easter". Or maybe his witch Doctor cures using bleach or internal Ultra Violet lighting inserted in your Keister. Many Trump supporters would have willingly went for the last one no doubt..

14 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Yea, like he did with the CDC when Covid initially hit. Should I print his quotes with him saying "it is all taken care" after only the first dozen or so documented cases on the west coast, or here's another classic "it will go away quickly",  "it will be gone by Easter". Or maybe his witch Doctor cures using bleach or internal Ultra Violet lighting inserted in your Keister. Many Trump supporters would have willingly went for the last one no doubt..

If anyone actually believed that:

He was serious about bleach or he instigated/orchestrated the riots/or any of the "documented" facts of things he "SAID", then I have 8 acres of ocean front property for sale in the Adirondacks..........the ignorance is beyond comprehension at this point..... 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I have to wonder who these American civilians are that are supposedly still in Afghanistan??? Now Fox News is saying there's 20 thousand of them, ha,ha, ha, ha, yeaaaa right. Another Fox News corker no doubt

I believe that Bidens own team mentioned in a briefing yeterday that they estimate 10-15 thousand- in dont know whos right, but both sides seem to agree theres alot. 

20 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

But old Joe had that shit covered remember. He has a plan. The only plan that idiot has is to kill this country and it’s people. And to think there are sportsman that support these idiots is mind boggling. But we all know how far that word Sportsman can really be stretched. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

We didnt forget that they lowered the testing standards the very day biden took office . If that doesnt stick a red flag in your face then there is zero hope you'll ever think for yourself.

5 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

He was serious about bleach or he instigated/orchestrated the riots/or any of the "documented" facts of things he "SAID", then I have 8 acres of ocean front property for sale in the Adirondacks..........the ignorance is beyond comprehension at this point..... 

it takes the weak brained mind if a Democrat to run with those ones. But again they will not once give you the things they support that side over that is good for the American people. Idiots pushing this vaccine crap that can’t even be made legit yet let 10’s of 1000’s walk across the border and get bussed into the heart of the country without as much as a test. Can’t imagine the kind of brain dead it takes to support that side. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I have to wonder who these American civilians are that are supposedly still in Afghanistan??? Now Fox News is saying there's 20 thousand of them, ha,ha, ha, ha, yeaaaa right. Another Fox News corker no doubt

Their govt and civilian contractors who took a country living in the 5th century and built the airport their fleeing from. Built hospitals, schools a road infrastructure for vehicles not donkey carts, kept the lights on since the early 2000’s. The Afghans never saw a toilet before we built them for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I hope I'm wrong but did we get to good at killing them that they wanted to give them a chance to build up again just so we can go back and start killing them again ?  Because it is  almost guaranteed taliban will  start that terrorism crap again against us and then people going to get pissed off and we're going to have to go back in

Taliban laughing at biden 

20210819_121055.jpg

Edited by phantom

I hate wading into these political convos - ultimately that is what it turns into. Here I go anyway.

I tried to give benefit of the doubt, but Biden's response in the interview with ABC was abhorrent. That interview convinced me that he is not fit to be president, and I do not mean due to being foggy. Instead, I saw a President who refused to learn, acknowledge, and deflected. Then, he showcased why the world has noted this moment as a transitioning of the balance of power. Leaving US people behind, preventing their safe passage, and totally failing at helping those who helped us is a message to the world that we cannot be trusted nor relied upon. Instead he is throwing his hands up in the interview saying nothing could have been done differently to prevent getting into this situation.

How about you focus on salvaging the situation? 

Complete failure. 

Democrats are going to hang him out to dry and put in an aggressively left replacement at some point, whether it's sooner or later at the next election cycle. Republicans should be out to capture the hearts and minds of America. Now.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Salmon_Run said:

Uhm, I heard and saw you Cheeto Messiah actually say those things sir. Not something posted on a FB meme which is probably where you get your news

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Uhm, I heard and saw you Cheeto Messiah actually say those things sir. Not something posted on a FB meme which is probably where you get your news

Skin color really? I thought you liberals were better then that. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ANTLERS said:

Their govt and civilian contractors who took a country living in the 5th century and built the airport their fleeing from. Built hospitals, schools a road infrastructure for vehicles not donkey carts, kept the lights on since the early 2000’s. The Afghans never saw a toilet before we built them for them.

So your saying that after Trump negotiations with the terrorist group know as the TALIBAN where he agreeded to give the country back to these religious psychopaths in may 2021 that they didn't think it would be a good idea to GTHell out of dodge. Laughable at best. And now we're supposed to risk more American servicemen to get them out...Come on

Edited by Gobbler Chaser