Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Everybody has opinions. Over 100 thousand people have been airlifted out of Afghanistan in the last few days. I'd say it's safe to say at this point that all Armchair Generals just shut up and let the real heros and leaders do their jobs.

Really. 12 marines killed? 

Sounds like you're are a armchair general. 

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Everybody has opinions. Over 100 thousand people have been airlifted out of Afghanistan in the last few days. I'd say it's safe to say at this point that all Armchair Generals just shut up and let the real heros and leaders do their jobs.

When the entire world disagrees with your point of view on the situation its a pretty safe bet that you're wrong. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4K out of the 100K were Americans. Where do the terrorists end up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

Figured there would be more than 12 republican congressmen calling for Biden's resignation. I think there are about 200 more reps and 50 senators that have not gone on the record for this. Shameful. If this were Trump, he would have been strung up by now. Just a bunch of RINO bistards.

• Like 1

Trump on Hannity now…he’s right but he’s an ass (that I voted for because I can deal with his ego for the benefit of the country).
At the same time, I do not see how a former President bashing a current president is helpful. Not very presidential which is why he lost round 2. He’s as much to blame for losing a second term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Were the bodies of the 11 dead marines and one Navy corpsman on one of those planes ?

Not one American casualty in Afghanistan for over a year and a withdrawal plan that they thought even Biden couldn't screw up caused this shit show.

Lives are again at risk and more soldiers will die because of this bumbling idiot's actions.

Our soldiers and stranded civilians are being killed with explosives and munitions that were left behind at the Ordered Abandoned airbase.

Did Trump give that order GC ?

Biden did and no one else is to blame.

• Like 2

Trump on Hannity now…he’s right but he’s an ass (that I voted for because I can deal with his ego for the benefit of the country).
At the same time, I do not see how a former President bashing a current president is helpful. Not very presidential which is why he lost round 2. He’s as much to blame for losing a second term

Thats a stone cold fact. If he could have mustered up a little class and civility at any point in his term hed have won easily again. But he couldnt/wouldnt

• Like 3

I’m certain Hannity has all the speaking points trump wants to hit but he’s been going for 30+ minutes “unscripted” talking intelligently on every aspect of the issues of this country.
Biz-like prediction- He’s running in ‘24

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

None of this matter's anyway, as Biden won't remember any of this when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

I’m certain Hannity has all the speaking points trump wants to hit but he’s been going for 30+ minutes “unscripted” talking intelligently on every aspect of the issues of this country.
Biz-like prediction- He’s running in ‘24

I hope not. I don’t think he can win. I’d like to see DeSantis

• Like 1