Another what is it !

Jeremy K

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Tell me about it ,I haven't gotten a wink of sleep since that picture came in...

IIRC we have a member here who is a well traveled hunter of canine and feline species.   Hopefully he can find time in his hectic schedule to opine.  

Just now, Rack Attack said:

Unknown pic looks to thick to be a fox to me.  Also the hair doesn't look right.  My guess would be a bobcat, by the thickness and stature. 

It's not out of the ordinary to see one in that exact area . Inhad one almost run into me while sitting on the ground in those pines . I saw a bob cat with 2 kitten 2 years ago ,not sure if they were hers or not. Rumor is her daughter had kittens but is a real dead beat and now the grandma takes care of the kittens while mom is out "finding herself "  I dont really want to speculate though.

• Haha 1

100% bobcat. Maybe 25-30lbs? Not huge, but not a kitten. IIRC, a bobcat track is 2" or less long and same for width. An adult yote track slightly bigger (and with nails). A mountain lion track easily be 4" wide, or appear even wide with snow melt.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld