What's on Your (not hunting or fishing related) Bucket List?

wildcat junkie

Top of my list is to find who did it and why my mothers head stone was moved.

Next, is to find a frikin Dr. who can get this issue with my back and neck worked out so I am not in pain every frikin day!

Then, to find a house, trailer, w/e in our price range in the country so we can move out of the wretched city we live in.

After all that, I want to make a new bucket list.

• Like 2

I am with Grow on this one. I like to be surprised by seeing or experiencing something new or exciting that I wasn't expecting. 

Pretty boring answer, but I am mostly content with how my life has worked out. For as little money that I had most of my life, I have had tons of excitement, adventures, troubles, and best of all, met a lot of people.

• Like 4

I have been pretty fortunate...I have done a fair amount of STUFF involving hunting and fishing, mostly DIY and fairly low budget..

If I  croak tonite, there aren't too many things that I have wanted to do and have not done...When my Dad suffered a stroke at an early age  ( a month after he retired)  my Mom told me that if there was anything I wanted to do and could afford it, DO IT while I still could... Good advice from Mom...  I have had some pretty special adventures in some pretty awesome places since then.  I do not regret doing ANY of them and I treasure the memories that I have.

Age and a fixed income have taken their toll...There are a couple of things on my "TO DO" list that will never happen now, like a Sitka Blacktail hunt on Kodiak and a mountain goat hunt...

Oh well...In the big picture, I have been there, done that and have the T-shirt...I am happy for my memories and memorabilia and the fact that I am still able to hunt and fish here close to home.

• Like 1

Yeah like that's going to happen.

Ok more realistically I'd like to curb my fear of water and learn how to swim Not even a fan of shower hitting me in the face. Never learned . Own a 14' Mad River canoe which I'd enjoy more without the fear of rolling it. Just glad daughter and wife are great swimmers
  • Like 3

I think bucket lists are OK. I don't think I have ever gotten to the end of any list because I am too driven in that sense. If I am nearing the end of the list, there's more things going on it.

Travel/culture dominates a leisure bucket list. I want to have a suit custom made in Hong Kong while I am visiting. Saw it once on TV when I was younger and it is just stuck in my craw. It's probably the most far out of reach one for me - not so much financially, but the logistics seem implausible as I get busier with work and family. I may not be capable of making it there until I am much older and I am not sure the luster will remain at that point. So far it has.

I did scratch a bucket list item last summer, jumping off of a 35 ft cliff into vibrant blue waters high up in the mountains of Jamaica. Also got in one last family vacation with everyone there. Family is much older and spread out now, and we all knew it was the last time we're all in the same place...until a funeral happens. We laughed, we fought, we cried, and we drank way too much and we had fun the whole time. It was awesome.

• Like 2

punch Michael Moore in the face…square on…full force..And not be sued or have to pay for the 15 jars of mayonnaise, that he was carrying at the time. which all broke when his tub of goo ass hit the ground…... Not that I have thought about it much….or am still working out the details on………….

• Like 9