Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

Yes my son and I are both O+
Damn. Did you two get it the least bad? Or no real difference than everyone else. I know they had studies that said Type O blood was less likely to get more severe cases from it that's why I ask. Trying to see if there is any anecdotal truth to the study

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:
1 hour ago, suburbanfarmer said:
Yes my son and I are both O+

Damn. Did you two get it the least bad? Or no real difference than everyone else. I know they had studies that said Type O blood was less likely to get more severe cases from it that's why I ask. Trying to see if there is any anecdotal truth to the study

My Son definitely had the least symptoms..My initial symptoms werent too bad and neither of us got a fever.

But our symptoms are still lingering including the congestion and fatigue. My younger son and wife are almost fully recovered.

• Like 1

My Son definitely had the least symptoms..My initial symptoms werent too bad and neither of us got a fever.
But our symptoms are still lingering including the congestion and fatigue. My younger son and wife are almost fully recovered.
Well definitely get well soon all of you guys! Being sick with anything is never terribly fun. Even minor colds are a pain in the ass
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, suburbanfarmer said:

The young ones are up and around like they just had a seasonal cold. 

I walked about 2.5 miles today but feel like I ran a 13.1...but than again have been terribly out of shape since my accident in August 2021.

Glad everyone is feeling better. My son tested positive yesterday. He had it in December and got sent home from school early before the semester ended. Never thought he would have it again 4 months later. Hoping it doesn’t make it through the family like it did in December 

Edited by boo711
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Glad everyone is feeling better. My son tested positive yesterday. He had it in December and got sent home from school for early before the semester ended. Never thought he would have it again 4 months later. Hoping it doesn’t make it through the family. 

It is crazy how quickly these variants are mutating. They now have a BA2.1 and BA2.2 and God know how many more to come. 

Hope your son recovers soon.

Edited by suburbanfarmer
  • Thanks 1

My son was sent home from pre k Thursday because a child in his class tested positive. He now is showing symptoms but at home test was negative. I guess it’s a wait and see game for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is crazy  my daughter had a headache  last day of school before spring break . I wear a mask everywhere  I go  . So I am thinking she had a light case of covid and I go whammied  with it . Now my husband is a diabetic  and he has nothing yet . And he still kisses me good night the ass. 

• Like 1

It is crazy  my daughter had a headache  last day of school before spring break . I wear a mask everywhere  I go  . So I am thinking she had a light case of covid and I go whammied  with it . Now my husband is a diabetic  and he has nothing yet . And he still kisses me good night the ass. 

Please don’t call me names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Chef said:

My son was sent home from pre k Thursday because a child in his class tested positive. He now is showing symptoms but at home test was negative. I guess it’s a wait and see game for us.

Wait 2-3 days after symptoms , that is when the home test will show positive.. Just pump him with zinc & vit c while keeping the fluid levels up.

Edited by suburbanfarmer
  • Like 1

Had a work crew at the house on Friday working on my foundation. They were supposed to come back today but the whole crew has Covid. I'm just waiting to test myself later as I was with them all day. Ugh. Hoping the whole crew is ok, good bunch of guys.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well I guess it had to happen ... wife and I both tested Positive . We're both fully Vaxxed with a booster and felt like hell last night and this AM . We did the Home Test and sure enough - Positive ! We went to the local Emerg Care place to get tested and have to wait 24-48 hours for the results . Anyway 5 days of Quarantine or just staying in the back yard !

Never had it same the  Mrs , only wore a mask when absolutely forced to . Retirement parties of 150  plus maskless since the beginning. Traveled all over ,maskless . Multiple exposures,   Never got it . One J&J shot  I did get blood clots  though ….

I don’t know just lucky ? Or suburb conditioning and health ?

• Like 2

Wife and i tested positive yesterday. I had to go for a pcr test this morning for work purposes. All 4 of us are doing just fine . Wife just feels a little stuffy. This covid thing is nothing like the original strain ,no matter how bad the media tries to sell it.

• Like 3

Wife and i tested positive yesterday. I had to go for a pcr test this morning for work purposes. All 4 of us are doing just fine . Wife just feels a little stuffy. This covid thing is nothing like the original strain ,no matter how bad the media tries to sell it.

Sorry to hear that man, hope it’s over quick and easy for you guys

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Sorry to hear that man, hope it’s over quick and easy for you guys

Thanks ,seems like the worst is done. My wife had a headache for 4 days that the infusions didn't cure this time so she took a test. She texted me at work yesterday to say she was positive.  Work requires me to stay home for 10 days ,she can work from home once she feels up to it. My son has to stay home from school next week.

• Like 1