Whats your favorite dog name?

Zag

MAPLE of course! LOL Although my GSP is Molly Maple but we just call her Molly till the maple season comes. Thats the first place she runs to every morning during the sugaring season, straight to the sugarhouse lol. So in the spring she is known as Molly Maple to the visitors.

I had one named Pearl , after Janis.

Now we're talkin'...!

Am I the only one that caught this reference?

Most recent black lab/beagle mix that just passed away was Abby.

Okay, a Beatles reference.

Had a great beagle in the late 1960s I called Smokey.

Edited by nyslowhand

Now we're talkin'...!

Am I the only one that caught this reference?

Maybe not nyslowhand ha ha. . I almost used sugar, the dead was playing on radio on my way to pick her up. lol

Pearl fit so well.

Dogs sometimes take on the personalities of their owners

My profile pic is with my yellow lab, full name: Big Sky's Dixie Belle of the South, but we just call her Dixie. Big Sky is my kennel name. When I get a male, I'm going to name him Orion, call him o for short. I don't use the "no" command so i hope it works out. I like Remington, shortened to Remy. I like mine to be something related to what my dog is doing, like hunting, but i also want something uncommon. Then again, I like the Eukanuba ad with the black lab named "Preacher."

Magnum (thats what she said) wooly. My buddys dogs named genny after the beer!! We got a couple name to add to our mix. I love the responses, it brings back some good memories of current and past dogs for all of us!!