Redneck Abs

fasteddie

That looks like Doewhacker and Steve 863  right after they left the Donut Factory on thier way to the Feeding Frenzy at the annual  Marshmallow Cream Corn Willie Fritter Eating Contest that is held every summer in Blubberbutt, NY....

• Like 5

That looks like Doewhacker and Steve 863  right after they left the Donut Factory on thier way to the Feeding Frenzy at the annual  Marshmallow Cream Corn Willie Fritter Eating Contest that is held every summer in Blubberbutt, NY....

We stopped for the picture before crossing the border on First lights land, he tried to keep us out after finishing the food plots but we made it over.

• Like 1

We stopped for the picture before crossing the border on First lights land, he tried to keep us out after finishing the food plots but we made it over.

Yeah, Burt really needs to build some stronger fences.  All we did was lean on it and down it went.  Don't have a clue what they were doing on his land, but about a dozen Mexicans were yelling "gracias" to us while they ran out thru the hole in the fence that we made.

Seriously though, hunting does seem to attract some lard ass people. It's the only outdoor pastime that sells as many XXXL garments as it does the normal sizes.

• Like 2

who's that?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

James Fuller "Jim" Fixx (April 23, 1932 – July 20, 1984) was the author of the 1977 best-selling book, The Complete Book of Running. He is credited with helping start America's fitness revolution, popularizing the sport of running and demonstrating the health benefits of regular jogging. Fixx died in 1984 at the age of 52.

Husky maybe, not fat slow slobs.

I think by Husky guys, he means guys who own Siberian Huskies and jogs with them regularly.  Only way a fat slob outlives me is if I meet an untimely death.

Edited by Elmo

Just to note, since I've been on a health kick since Jan 1 and read WAYYYYYYYYY to much into things then I needed to (OCD?).  

Being SKINNY does not equal Healthy

Being "FAT" does not equal Unhealthy

FATTY foods are actually good for you, you know like steak, pork, bacon and butter. The things the Gov't tells you to east sparingly...     Just keep that in mind while you eat your grains, pasta, bread, and rice which according to them should make up a majority of your servings per day. This alone is why I will never, ever trust one thing Gov't says. 

• Like 2

I agree. I judge my health by my bloodwork and the way I feel. Anything in excess is unhealthy. Exercise a few days a week and you can live a long time. My grandfather is 85 and plays golf 2-3 days a week, mows his lawn, shovels the snow, etc. He has prostate cancer, but it won't kill him.

• Like 1

I agree. I judge my health by my bloodwork and the way I feel. Anything in excess is unhealthy. Exercise a few days a week and you can live a long time. My grandfather is 85 and plays golf 2-3 days a week, mows his lawn, shovels the snow, etc. He has prostate cancer, but it won't kill him.

Since I already went off topic in my above post, low carb diets starve cancer.   My uncle has the same, he is younger then your grandfather i'm sure, but the same still applies.  Healthly high fat low carb diets have show to actually slow down / stop the spread of cancer. Sugar and processed garbage does bad stuff as delicious as it is.  

• Like 1

Ok, this thread has taken a big change in direction and a very interesting one. The old "healthy life-style" topic. So, I'm going to take the opportunity to air one of life's little curiosities.

The roads are being flooded with these people riding bicycles, and one thing I have noticed was that these people are kind of like frozen in concentration, totally "zoned out". All decked out in their pretty spandex tights with their pretty aerodynamic helmets on, they ride down the road totally screwing up traffic and constantly risking their lives. They are not out there to enjoy the fresh air and scenery. They are all riding along with their eyes fixed in a glassy stare at the pavement. It looks like an activity that you could do just as well in the gym on a stationary bike without the wonderful side effect of sucking in the exhaust fumes of every car, truck or bus going by. I do exactly the same thing at the YMCA only without the engine exhaust toxins going into my lungs along with who knows what other pollutants. And, I have a TV to watch while I am doing it. So, what is the big attraction to getting out on the highway and testing the patience of motorists that are actually trying to get somewhere. Can anyone explain any of this to me?

I work in a hospital in a setting where I see life and death everyday.... I can tell you  everyone dies, fat, skinny, young, old.

Be grateful for the time you have, every second.  

Genetics and environmental exposures have far more impact on health than just BMI (body mass index).