One year later....

greg54

Its hard to believe its been a year already since I got that dreaded news " I'm very sorry Greg, but you have lung cancer" So much has happened since then, its no wonder it went by so quick. The denial, then the anger, then the acceptance. I was never so scared in my life then that period of time. The biopsy, the chemo and side effects that come with it, and then the lung removal surgery. I remember being so disappointed I couldn't hunt last season, but things are much different now. Just had my 6 month check, and no sign of the cancer and lung capacity has increased. I have my license to hunt this year, with the modified archery permit, I will be using the Drawloc, but I don't mind cause I get to go out and enjoy my favorite sport. Just want to say thanks to the members who gave me words of support, they were all moral boosters and they helped a lot. So good luck to EVERYONE in 2013!!

• Like 15

Its hard to believe its been a year already since I got that dreaded news " I'm very sorry Greg, but you have lung cancer" So much has happened since then, its no wonder it went by so quick. The denial, then the anger, then the acceptance. I was never so scared in my life then that period of time. The biopsy, the chemo and side effects that come with it, and then the lung removal surgery. I remember being so disappointed I couldn't hunt last season, but things are much different now. Just had my 6 month check, and no sign of the cancer and lung capacity has increased. I have my license to hunt this year, with the modified archery permit, I will be using the Drawloc, but I don't mind cause I get to go out and enjoy my favorite sport. Just want to say thanks to the members who gave me words of support, they were all moral boosters and they helped a lot. So good luck to EVERYONE in 2013!!

Great news Greg. 

You hunt local, right?  PM sent..........