north american hunting club

2012_taco

Any one heard of the North American Hunting Club? I received a packet in the mail saying I was pre-approved as a product tester, all I have to do is join for only $1 /month. Seems like it has scam written all over it. Free products sent to you to test and keep....really? and a subscription to North American Hunter magazine. Thought I would ask around before I toss this in the recycling bin.

I am still a member there but I don't post much . They changed the format on the site and it pretty much sucks now .

As for the testing , you would be lucky to be sent anything and then it's cheap . They have some company doing the Test Items now .

I pm'd a few members and got them to come over here .

Big scam....DONT JOIN. They tell you you will be a product tester, but i never got anything to test. They kept sending me stuff i didn't want like books and such and said i had to pay for them. If i didn't want these items i had to send them back paying the shipping out of my pocket.  These people are scam artists.

• Like 1

I liked the old format when the NAHC did the field testing. I actually was able to test and keep a $100 Work Sharp sharpener. With the new format and the other company I got to test and keep a set of Drag Master Gloves worth around $20. I personally think the magazine sucks and contains mostly ads. Fur- Fish and Game blows it out of the water.

Oh and they did pull the same "send me a coin to try and if you don't like it send it back" I put an end to that real quick.

Edited by jr.deerslayer

I am still a member there but I don't post much . They changed the format on the site and it pretty much sucks now .

As for the testing , you would be lucky to be sent anything and then it's cheap . They have some company doing the Test Items now .

I pm'd a few members and got them to come over here .

Me too I stopped when they changed every thing around on there site my wife signed me up as a life member about 30 years ago I use to get things to test from them but there all garbage and they stopped sending to me I did get a set of there books 25 years ago back then they were realy good I still go to books  when I need to find some information

papabear

I became a life member in the early 90's. I have gotten items to field test in the past but they were $20 dollar items.I get the the magazine every other month and hardly ever read it.It's just making a few people rich just like Buckmasters.I'm not sure what their definition of a club is.Don't waste your money.