philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

Feta stuffed chicken and Trader Joe’s asparagus mushroom Onion mix with a great glaze   This kitchen starting to take shape  

491F9B96-C936-4475-B0A1-FB560005AE4B.jpeg

• Like 2

Sweet potatoe hash, creamy herb dressings and chili lime shrimp.... in a bowl.
309f5f60122ed9e656e333355fd78007.jpg&key=42c450cda67a2ea2f9d42b953c790536384f062c4066e6624d30bc01bbdc3d06

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jenn slammed this together for me. 
4229020A-2AA5-45AD-86F6-899656051AA3.thumb.jpeg.8d929d4454e93ec1214d9c8c7996fedc.jpeg
What's the dressing? Looks outstanding

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Wally World spells shramp wrong 

7E58979D-4EA4-4425-B397-B9E6B897E927.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Feta stuffed chicken and Trader Joe’s asparagus mushroom Onion mix with a great glaze   This kitchen starting to take shape  

491F9B96-C936-4475-B0A1-FB560005AE4B.jpeg

Kitchen done?

I got nothing for recipes. In Disney world with family before I disown them the next few weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA

5 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

I got nothing for recipes. In Disney world with family before I disown them the next few weeks.

Sweet.  We’ve always wanted to see it decorated for Christmas but always go when it’s Halloween themed.  I gain so much weight while there. Walking 12-14 miles in 90 degrees but ..... buffets and extra desserts seem to get me. Try for reservations for ohana   Love the food there 

Sweet.  We’ve always wanted to see it decorated for Christmas but always go when it’s Halloween themed.  I gain so much weight while there. Walking 12-14 miles in 90 degrees but ..... buffets and extra desserts seem to get me. Try for reservations for ohana   Love the food there 
Been before. Trying to do other places haven't been. Wife's a Disney travel agent. I ate so much when there it was sinful.

• Like 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 11/12/2019 at 5:24 AM, turkeyfeathers said:

We went at Christmas/New Years and as much as I hate that place I have to say the lights are staggering

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

We went at Christmas/New Years and as much as I hate that place I have to say the lights are staggering
I have a picture of my daughter when she was I think 3yrs old in a ballgown standing in front of the a decked out Christmas tree and the main beauty and the beast ballroom. It's annoying with crowds and prices of things. Some stuff is hard to criticize.

• Like 1

Change of plans. Doing a late brunch at ohana.

1 minute ago, dbHunterNY said:

Change of plans. Doing a late brunch at ohana.

Mrs TF has the recipe for those noodles if you'd like     Endless skewers of meat there for the win !

• Like 1

Tonight I am going to roast , or bbq a Vancouver Bull fillet . I just seasoned it with salt, pepper, and garlic(olive) oil.

88879A63-8BA5-4387-A8E7-72C8F3434CCE.jpeg

• Like 7

Angus burger with avocado and Sriracha Guldens mustard, I think I like this mustard more than the Nunda's

IMG_20191113_175004836.jpg

• Like 5

Picked up daughter from school. New location opened nearby so I said let’s give it a whirl. On grand opening day we parked , walked in , only few people ahead of us , sat down and food delivered to table under a minute. Was remarkable 

E2AAC190-61B6-4DE0-B62A-A826B83E4275.jpeg

• Like 2

Sauce made of tomatoes, spices , jalapeños, peppers, onions , pulled chicken , sour cream , picante, cojita cheese tacos 

2C1B60D2-D0BE-4E38-95CA-32AA2D74F56A.jpeg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, goosifer said:

I really don't contribute to this thread as much as I should.

spacer.png

I just lol’d in the woods   Thanks 

• Like 2