VOTE today tally

Ok they attacked the Constitution, They want to take your 2nd Amendment rights away by breaking the Law. They walked all over the Laws to use them in their Favor, against the republic. Its The day to get even or at least have your say, Vote today. Tompkins  Country was one of the very few Counties to not pass a Resolution against Safe Act, You guys send them a message Today. Sign in I Voted Today

I Voted Today!

• Like 1

I am hitting the polls on the way home.  Wife should have gotten there already.  Two more votes for Astorino.

Question is my mother-and-father-in-law.  They went to Florida for the week on vacation and check in on grandma.  They don't like Cuomo, but not sure if they cast absentee ballots.  They talked about it.

Have to get my brother-in-law out if he registered to vote.  He is staying with us while his house is under construction.

We need to get Cahill in too.  Cuomo's lacky swore in and provided staff for the Moreland commission.