Lake Effect!! (AGAIN)

Lawdwaz

Not much snow at all (South side of Oneida Lake). But windy and brutally cold. I went out for a while  late this morning. The wind burned right through me. I lasted less than 2 hrs. & didn't see any deer.

I hunted Allegheny Co. Sat and Sun. We had about 3". We cut our trip short because they were calling for 1-2 feet by today. 

Lol no deep snow here I can see the side walks and street but dumb me installed the pole just below the upper porch I wanted to put it on the peak of tge house but the wife didn't like that idea atleast if it was up that high I wouldn't have to hear the flag lol

Been shoveling for 12.5 hours now with the mrs. Little over half our driveway done. My deer carrier is buried. Easy 5 feet and still coming with nasty winds. 70" forecasted I just heard. I work ten minute drive from here. They got 3 inches. Ok , quick venison burger, with goat cheese , franks red hot sweet chili sauce with fried jalapeños in me. Back to the shovel. Be safe everyone

• Like 4