Would you shoot him or let him pass?

Hunter9396

Oh Boy....Bait pile..Salt block....Problem will be with Growie,Antler,Bizz and Vinny all lighting up the hotline nobody will get thru the busy signal..lol

This place is on fire. lol

Oh Boy....Bait pile..Salt block....Problem will be with Growie,Antler,Bizz and Vinny all lighting up the hotline trying to Drop A Dime on him nobody will get thru the busy signal..lol

This place is on fire. lol

Edited by Four Season Whitetails
  • Like 3

I just had to laugh at this post.

Do your self a favor and take this mess down. There are literally people that will turn you in for that on this site.

On another note. Be serious when saying you have no clues about bait laws. Half the places that sell the salt blocks and what not have signs right there saying it is illegal to feed deer.

• Like 2

I honestly don't know what deer you guys are looking at...I could be wrong...but would be hard pressed to think so...That is an older buck on the decline,as it were... I say this look at the neck,the shoulders ,belly but the face and eyes...he has a large wide rack with now shorter tines...I've looked and looked at him... perhaps it's a good thing I'm not too hung up on age class :girlsigh:

Overmatured bucks are
often mistaken for younger ani-
mals because some body charac-
teristics tend to revert. Muscu-
larity is lost in the neck area
because these animals may not
participate as frequently in nor-
mal rutting activities. .

Edited by growalot

seriously though he's young.  much bigger in there.  it's bow only.  with the way the habitat is with all the scrub oak brush and fact you can't cut anything it's harder to get a good treestand location and real tough hunting from the ground.  I can't believe you haven't gotten caught.  I'd stay out of that area, cease baiting, and remove your camera.  if you want PM me and i'll tell you were good spots are but don't bait.  you're guaranteed to get caught by one of the Kurts.  a lot of people through there too like hikers, hunters, etc.  that's why I don't use cams or hangon stands in there either.  too much traffic.  many local LEOs hunt the area too and are protective of the hunting.  they'll sure as heck try to get cuffs on you.

• Like 2

I honestly don't know what deer you guys are looking at...I could be wrong...but would be hard pressed to think so...That is an older buck on the decline,as it were... I say this look at the neck,the shoulders ,belly but the face and eyes...he has a large wide rack with now shorter tines...I've looked and looked at him... perhaps it's a good thing I'm not too hung up on age class :girlsigh:

on the decline he'd still have a larger frame among other things despite also losing weight.

Older deer make good eating too. I take back the lean from previous post as all that corn will add fat, LOL.

• Like 1