So having moved cams around...

growalot

Nice guys there are so many apples trees on all these properties there is no need to do baiting...thats not to mention the oak trees and water sources...

Rob... To answer your question a second time...I have never lost a camera and I do not plan on loosing one now....The owners who do not hunt and one is maintaining two homes and an apt. has allowed ppl to hunt his property for years but is away a lot.. he knows them well I do not...there  are lets say unmistakable views in the back ground...and as I have pointed out in the past ppl from this area visit this site and know me. I also do not want to go in on the first  to find a stand where I'm planning to set up.I'm sure they probably are not all that happy about my being invited in before they hunt.

• Like 3

Nice guys there are so many apples trees on all these properties there is no need to do baiting...thats not to mention the oak trees and water sources...

Rob... To answer your question a second time...I have never lost a camera and I do not plan on loosing one now....The owners who do not hunt and one is maintaining two homes and an apt. has allowed ppl to hunt his property for years but is away a lot.. he knows them well I do not...there  are lets say unmistakable views in the back ground...and as I have pointed out in the past ppl from this area visit this site and know me. I also do not want to go in on the first  to find a stand where I'm planning to set up.I'm sure they probably are not all that happy about my being invited in before they hunt.

Makes sense. 

• Like 1

Ive gotten so I dont even post pics of the bucks we have anymore. You guys will see them when/if we kill them. ;)

• Like 5

Ive gotten so I dont even post pics of the bucks we have anymore. You guys will see them when/if we kill them. ;)

If you noticed I really haven't been this year either...I've never had an issue posting pics I thought others might enjoy here from home...but I know who's on my land and I am here to keep an eye out daily. With the nasty little comments about my trying to keep this particular ones exact location hidden I won't be anymore. Not that I expected to ever see him again...I never saw most of last years I posted..But thought sharing some nice pics was one of the least controversial thing done here...when huge bait piles and mineral blocks aren't glaring at you...something I can say no ones ever seen in any of my pics...Oh fore give me. I forgot the food plot haters consider that baiting. God forbid a person would know where good deer trails are or even look like..Right Eddie? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

if they're in a spot with a lot of traffic I hear some say to move them to a different spot that's more safer for the deer to cross.

I know that you know it was a joke . I remember a supposedly 911 call where a woman complained about a deer crossing sign that she wanted moved so the deer would cross somewhere else . They were being hit by vehicles near the crossing signs near her home .

I didn't mean to throw the thread so far off line .

Rob... To answer your question a second time...I have never lost a camera and I do not plan on loosing one now....The owners who do not hunt and one is maintaining two homes and an apt. has allowed ppl to hunt his property for years but is away a lot.. he knows them well I do not...there are lets say unmistakable views in the back ground...and as I have pointed out in the past ppl from this area visit this site and know me. I also do not want to go in on the first to find a stand where I'm planning to set up.I'm sure they probably are not all that happy about my being invited in before they hunt.

So you wont post full picture but you will give a full description of the spot. If you are worried I would of never posted the thread.

Really? Did I, for not only my camp and the one place I mentioned... I have also picked up another...thus the words "owners and One owner"..... and having moved cams around the other day...but hey so I thought him to be a particular pretty buck that managed to give a great picture some might like to see..my bad won't happen again...

Why have anything worth viewing than all the bickering ,accusations and nastiness toward each other, how foolish of me my bad...

I know that you know it was a joke . I remember a supposedly 911 call where a woman complained about a deer crossing sign that she wanted moved so the deer would cross somewhere else . They were being hit by vehicles near the crossing signs near her home .

I didn't mean to throw the thread so far off line .

Haha yea I think you can still find this on youtube. It's amazing to think someone could be so thick.