Sinister Clowns trying to lure kids into woods

Mossberg500Guy

• 4 weeks later...

On radio this morning I heard of scary clowns being reported in Riverside, Akron and Amherst. Guy called up and said he and some buddies were smoking pot in Amherst State Park  last night when they heard a clown horn and giggling. They then said they encountered said clown who stared them down. I'm thinking dude, "you're smoking some really good $hit, there was no clown" Guy said he had his CCW so wasn't too fearful.

Daughter just text asking if I heard about clowns in Canal side and Lancaster?

Other states saying influx of armed clowns    

Hmmmmm

On 9/28/2016 at 0:41 PM, diplomat019 said:

You know how this is gonna stop.   The first time one of these idiots approach somebody who is carrying and feels that they are threatened.  I know id freak out if i seen some creepy clown coming out of the woods at me. 

So youre saying youd shoot someone for walking out of the woods toward you and being creepy looking? I hope I never see you when Im coming out of the woods then. Might be the last thing I ever do!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

So youre saying youd shoot someone for walking out of the woods toward you and being creepy looking? I hope I never see you when Im coming out of the woods then. Might be the last thing I ever do!

how creepy do you look? lol.  jk

but yeah.  if your coming out of the woods with a sword towards me or my kids ill defend myself.  you can call the cops if you want.  your profile pic is with you and what i assume is your son.  i bet you wouldn't let someone approach him like that without some serious consequences.  

Edited by diplomat019
  • Like 1