Boycott Starbucks !!!

the blur

3 hours ago, virgil said:

Are you suggesting that everyone should boycott every company whose CEO is not voting Trump?

That's the illogical thought process of the conservative mindset found here. When they disagree with someone, and that someone is ANYONE who doesn't share their twisted vision of the world, they immediately seek to "run them out of town" 

7 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Politics aside, where would I buy my frappemochachinolatte?  $1 per letter per cup (ice is extra).  I think I spelled that right.   For those wondering, it works as well as the fireballs Larry mentioned.  Not quite as convenient or cost effective though.

Buy your own machine like I did. So worth it. I recommend a Breville all in one.

12 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Buy your own machine like I did. So worth it. I recommend a Breville all in one.

I will admit to putting flavored creamer in my folgers, but that is as far as I go.  Kids going to college at some point - can't waste their tuition money on $8 cups of coffee.  Somehow my unemployed (relative to remain un-named) finds the means to do so.

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I will admit to putting flavored creamer in my folgers, but that is as far as I go.  Kids going to college at some point - can't waste their tuition money on $8 cups of coffee.  Somehow my unemployed (relative to remain un-named) finds the means to do so.

@$600 for the machine, beans anywhere $7 and up and it pays for itself quickly.  I drink mine out of a travel mug, 4 double shots daily with one sugar and tiny bit of milk. No stinkin flavors or chocolate, yeckhh.

2 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

@$600 for the machine, beans anywhere $7 and up and it pays for itself quickly.  I drink mine out of a travel mug, 4 double shots daily with one sugar and tiny bit of milk. No stinkin flavors or chocolate, yeckhh.

I am sure its good Doewhacker.  I like coffee, but I am one of those any coffee will do people.

• Like 2

That's the illogical thought process of the conservative mindset found here. When they disagree with someone, and that someone is ANYONE who doesn't share their twisted vision of the world, they immediately seek to "run them out of town" 

I choose not to spend money at company's that do not have similar views as I do. I would never tell anyone "other than my daughter" not to do something.

We live in he greatest country in the world and have freedoms and choices. I don't shop at Target because they don't want me to have personal protection. I do t shop at dicks because they don't sell ar15's etc etc. I won't wear under armor because they buckle under liberal pressures.

I don't think I have ever had a Starbucks product and I won't ever after reading this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I choose not to spend money at company's that do not have similar views as I do. I would never tell anyone "other than my daughter" not to do something.

We live in he greatest country in the world and have freedoms and choices. I don't shop at Target because they don't want me to have personal protection. I do t shop at dicks because they don't sell ar15's etc etc. I won't wear under armor because they buckle under liberal pressures.

I don't think I have ever had a Starbucks product and I won't ever after reading this.

========================================

Exactly what he said!:taunt:

Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by airedale

5 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

And some here are quick to pass judgement.