Done in ny

reeltime

After waking up at 1:47 this morning I decided to listen to my gut walked away from the truck knowing it was going to be a long 3 Mile Walk Through the Woods with no light

got to the spot by 4:45 when he gobbled the first time at 5:15 he was only a hundred yards out directly in front of me.

Last week I hunted the fringes of his area and actually bumped him Friday morning but knew this was the spot I needed to be if it was going to come together.

I let him gobble a half-dozen times before I gave him some real soft tree talk which he gobbled to.

At 5:45 the wind laid down enough that I figured he would hear me do a fly down with a wing which he quad gobbled at then I gave him some soft Yelps and clocks on the bomber the next time he gobbled he was on the ground.

I gave him another series of soft clucks and Yelps when he responded I could tell he was up on the bench and it moved 30 yards closer I set the call down is he gobbled hard coming in.

Now all I needed him to do was step into an area where I could see his legs when he gobbled the last time he was at 30 yards and actually felt like it shook the ground.

I was sure it was him but needed to check and make sure finally stepped up on a little dirt pile and I could see his first through the scope so I know it was him.

He hit the ground so hard I doubt he ever heard the gunshot and it was finally over.

10 1/8" beard

1 3/8" spurs

28d35487c2868433a84077845b185790.jpg6d5767db19b4ced9ead3895b54ac28a0.jpgd10e4dde33c878c64a48a093420389e1.jpg0ff1cc5d51b20b80407a69926c0304fe.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 10