Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Mr. B. Just  woke me...actually I was  waiting for 4:30 alarm. 5:45 ...no alarm...WTH... Though wind is crazy..trees whipping  this way and that...flag wrapping around pole..won't hit woods in the dark in this anyways.looks like 8 a.m I'll see what's up...Best luck out there.

Mr. B. Just  woke me...actually I was  waiting for 4:30 alarm. 5:45 ...no alarm...WTH... Though wind is crazy..trees whipping  this way and that...flag wrapping around pole..won't hit woods in the dark in this anyways.looks like 8 a.m I'll see what's up...Best luck out there.

0 mph winds here. Looks like tomorrow we getting the 40+ and rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46* and light south wind here in 1c. I remove the first 5 steps to my portable every time on private property. Someone thought it would be funny to steal the next 4. Luckily I had some extras with me and they didn't mess with my stand. God help them if I catch them. Anyway, good luck to everyone out this morning. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

0 mph winds here. Looks like tomorrow we getting the 40+ and rain

Our are suppose to calm in the afternoon but rain starts then..then picks up through Sunday. Mon..great weather except wind advisories. They are calling for perfect weather Wednesday.

• Like 1

48 off and on breeze been in stand for almost an hour. Had one walk in thick stuff behind me and stop. Maybe bedded I don't think it could move off wo me hearing. I'll maybe tickle the antlers later on if nothing happens before.

75536933f8245cd3f7f7b7df0fd2ac31.jpg&key=bf87be93343c41715aa3a2ea92b42a37c3a1d922ed0e43c310bab38499a15905

Nokturnal middle of pic. A little coyote (must be first year) came in from behind me to my right. It was trotting but I stopped it with a quick bark then walked to my right like 10 feet and took a quick shot. 99% sure I Just missed low. I thought about 40-45yds and I ranged after the fact and it was 44 yards. Thought it was a fox first. Small yote

• Like 3