Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

winds laid right down this morning but going to pick right back up.  early this AM should've been good here.  Yesterday evening i was beating the rain while in a blind. Tally was 1 doe fawn, 2 button bucks, 9 doe, and 3 young bucks.  Deer where out and moving probably so they could stay in cover and ride out the crazy winds and rain last night.  Wednesday temps here taking a dive over 20 degrees within a couple days and the wind is laying right down.  First of November should be good out this way.

Edited by dbHunterNY

54 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you can get out before that I would, after a day of rain deer will be moving early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking the same thing,going to have to quit work very very soon. Rain just stopped here. Deer are probably laying on the eastern slopes with this wind if they are not on their feet. I will be checking those slopes and the red oaks.

If you can get out before that I would, after a day of rain deer will be moving early.

Wind is ripping like a mutha! Doing some yardwork and heading into woods before 3. Hopefully wind dies down a little.

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

The rain stopped here and I keep looking out the window and thinking is the wind down a bit them voooooooom, hmmm It says 21mph but I am not bying that at least not sustained.

I already told work I'll be sick Wednesday...lol!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Wife just came home early from work, sick and a fever. Think she will be fine with me leaving for the woods soon? Lol

There is no sense in you staying home inside the house where you will also get sick. Set her up with all the necessary things and GTFO!!! 

Just make sure you tell her your going out hunting is for the greater good of course. They love it when you do things for the greater good. 

• Like 2

Im in boys. 3pm, in 3S and I’m in my spot. 55 degrees, 21mph wind.

Attached is a pic of my view straight and to the right where I missed coyote, it is now several inches deep of water from rain. To my left is standing water also. So I’m essentially between water on both sides.

fe4481549fa193dbd0a8157d874ba444.jpg

88e464ad3ce41e24281b41205e7aef17.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Attached is a pic of my view straight and to the right where I missed coyote, it is now several inches deep of water from rain. To my left is standing water also. So I’m essentially between water on both sides.

Next time you see that yote, jump it, choke 'em out and then drown it in that standing water!

Maybe then we can forget about those pink argyle hunting socks. :haha:

• Like 3

Next time you see that yote, jump it, choke 'em out and then drown it in that standing water!
Maybe then we can forget about those pink argyle hunting socks. kolobok_haha.gif

5147503b5984ba99628798a6ca067b34.jpg

Straight black today. The other day I was trying to become first member to kill a nice buck in pink socks

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Wait, how did I not see that you missed something with the Matthews.  Send it back.  Hopefully its still under warranty.  I thought they came with a no miss guarantee!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1