Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

YA Steve and it's all my fault..how dare I post or hunt my own land:rolleyes:

I'm so sick of the DEC BS..if I was at camp region 9 I would have called. .but this is 8 and as far as I am concerned  worthless..I made him very inconvenienced ... had no plate #'s Because they ran.it was my word against them and the owner lied right from the get go..Saying they weren't driving the vehicles I described,but the kid admitted it in front of him...I took  pictures of t h e prints and drag...I'll hang him out to dry with the farmer...I took care of him as far as rep. because the town clerk will handle that nicely ..she heard the entire conversation...plus she got into his tax records and found some inconsistency....Now when he arrived with these 2 young guys. I had to make a decision.. When I was done they looked like 2 whipped pups, I also whipped the owner in front of them. I let him know that I set out to inconvenience him as I was..I screamed to get him as upset as I was so he knows how it feels. Told him when he allows hunters,he is responsible for what they do. HIs permission makes him responsible by allowing access putting them in proximity of neighboring property's. They apologized several times. You can be guaranteed the Cops will be called next time.

Edited by growalot

5 minutes ago, growalot said:

YA Steve and it's all my fault..how dare I post or hunt my own land:rolleyes:

I'm so sick of the DEC 2ND..if I was at camp region 9 I would have called. .but this is 8 and as far as I am concerned  worthless..I made him very inconvenienced ... had no plate #'s Because they ran.it was my word against them and the owner lied right from the get go..Saying they weren't driving the chemicals I described,but the kid admitted it in front of him...I took  pictures of t h e prints and drag...I'll hang him out to dry with the farmer...I took care of him as far as rep. because the town clerk will handle that nicely ..she heard the entire conversation...plus she got into his tax records and found o me inconsistency....Now when he arrived with these 2 young guys. I had to make a decision.. When I was done they looked like 2 whipped pups, I also whipped the owner in front of them. I let him know that I set out to inconvenience him as I was..I screamed to get him as upset as I was so he knows how it feels. Told him when he allows hunters,he is responsible for what they do. HIs permission makes him responsible by allowing access putting them in proximity of neighboring property's. They apologized several times. You can be guaranteed the Cops will be called next time.

can you put your husband online........lol .......sorry too soon......

Women love the line........"is there a man there that i can speak to?" 

sounds like a shit show for sure.  Good luck.  hope that gets sorted out for you.  Forget about it and have a great Thanksgiving 

• Like 4

Thanks...Once the blood pressure returns to normal I'll be fine..I did actually congratulated him.on the buck...That said...I know he will look at that rack and be reminded of the very angry face on that older woman dressed on orange..yelling at him for 25 mins...satisfaction comes in all shapes and sizes^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks...Once the blood pressure returns to normal I'll be fine..I did actually congratulated him.on the buck...That said...I know he will look at that rack and be reminded of the very angry face on that older woman dressed on orange..yelling at him for 25 mins...satisfaction comes in all shapes and sizes

That kid will be getting drunk tonight, not thinking about you. Just my guess....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

c4dacda5688c6352b0987467db1ebdc3.jpg

Please Just walk right down this path in 3S. While I am intrigued by the Venison balls cuisine, hoping a doe shows her face for the management program I am hunting-great wind but would love for the overcast conditions to stay- something about bright skies that seem to keep deer down

• Like 1

Blood doesn't drain or move through the body when the heart stops. If you rinse while hanging by the neck stuff will drip out the bung.

You should never rinse your deer unless it was guy shot. And the blood that drains is from the cavity, otherwise my floors would never be bloody...

14 minutes ago, Belo said:

You should never rinse your deer unless it was guy shot. And the blood that drains is from the cavity, otherwise my floors would never be bloody...

And if you do rinse pat it dry not wipe with paper towels. You want the membrane to dry out as moist equals germ factory. 

• Like 2

c4dacda5688c6352b0987467db1ebdc3.jpg&key=e2678bd9c77e552a92913c6ab1026200569e549d3fb0048442af4a132130faaa

Please Just walk right down this path in 3S. While I am intrigued by the Venison balls cuisine, hoping a doe shows her face for the management program I am hunting-great wind but would love for the overcast conditions to stay- something about bright skies that seem to keep deer down

Ytown?

Back out for last two hours...did a slow hour walk to Rivers blind...lol which may have been where that 12 originated from this morning tracks look the same one foot had a funny split...I was in the blind 100 yrds farther away.

Any ways fresh tracks around blind ...fawn so heres hoping something shows up before close and in range..doubt it..but I' getting my exercise.

• Like 1

Son of a Leaf Blower!!! Rich dude who borders the land I can hunt has a fleet of lawn care workers at the house today- I swear they are blowing $hit 50 yards into the woods- climb down, pack up, change location (still in yorktown(3s)) re-climb and hope for magic hour gold!

• Like 1

Son of a Leaf Blower!!! Rich dude who borders the land I can hunt has a fleet of lawn care workers at the house today- I swear they are blowing $hit 50 yards into the woods- climb down, pack up, change location (still in yorktown(3s)) re-climb and hope for magic hour gold!

Good luck! I plan to pull bow back out and hunt Fri in Ytown

• Like 1