Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

20 minutes ago, upstate said:

Well folks, looking at my last weekend in woods for 2017.  Scans I had last week and yesterday mean I'll be having surgery Monday AM.  I have tomorrow and Saturday to get it done. 

I;m glad to see the weather will be nice , ha ha.  Don't care. I'll be out as long as I can soaking it in. Not sure my fingers will cooperate but I'll be sure to post! 

I am going to send my luck your way today and tomorrow. I hope it works better for you than it has for me so far. Enjoy your days!!

Edited by BowmanMike
spelling
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, E J said:

Must be two flocks of turkeys on my place today. I can hear one flock where they've been roosting and another flock just flew over my head. Now I can hear some aggressive purring going on between the two flocks. Pretty cool.

Fighting purrs   Nice. Had 2 flocks meet up last year during gun season.  Thought they were going to throw down. What a cool mix of sounds I've never heard. 

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Here go ladies and gentlemen! Posting activity may be lighter than normal. I don’t like shooting compound with a glove so given the 32 degree temps, my hand will buried in a muff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't think of a better place to have my hand, well maybe one. Good luck!

Edited by chas0218

27 minutes ago, E J said:

This guy just came through bumping does and did some rubs right in front of me. The does weren't interested.

IMG_20171109_070547.jpg

On my drive in I saw multiple does in a field without a buck in sight. There was one just down the hill from them running down a field road with something following behind. That was the same place I saw a nice wide 8. Just needs to wander a half mile east towards my place.

• Like 2