Leftover DMP's are available Wednesday Nov 1st reminder

turkeyfeathers

On 10/25/2017 at 11:39 AM, turkeyfeathers said:

Actually free if you purchased the first round   Will have to pay this round if you didn't the first time around

I paid $10 and got two DMPs. Are you saying I can show up and potentially get 2 more without paying another $10? I have one DMP left and an anterless, but the anterless is no use during gun season. Not that I really plan on getting all that many deer but still :)

14 minutes ago, Core said:

I paid $10 and got two DMPs. Are you saying I can show up and potentially get 2 more without paying another $10? I have one DMP left and an anterless, but the anterless is no use during gun season. Not that I really plan on getting all that many deer but still :)

Yes. You paid first round    Is your section listed in a few posts above still available ? If so ,you're good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grampy said:

I did not initially get selected for the hard to get 4-H DMP.  Wonder if it will be worth trying again tomorrow? Since there is no additional cost to try again, guess I have nothing to lose giving it a shot.

Good Luck .... 4H is one of the hot DMP's to get ... if at all !

• Like 1

i played the odds with 4K to help out a veggy farmer.  i lost.  DEC ran away with my $10. lol  should've just said 4J.  stopped them for second round too even, because of people filling them on adjacent WMU's per DEC. i've got enough tags though. no worries. 

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

9F and 8G for daughter and I. That makes 12 tags between us. Would like us to punch 4 of those 

How about Maine. 1 tag per year I believe. Crazy. 

I can' remember us being the same. party permits were every couple years or 3 depending on where. 2-4 guys on a permit. If you bow hunted that deer went on your regular season tag I think. Could be either sex but if you took one and no party permit you were done hunting. 

Edit: and let me add- This is why I just chuckle to myself when I hear how bad our hunting is now..lmao

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 2

Lets see...3 8N

1 8X

1 Regular buck

1Bow /muzzle either or (buck)

1 Bow/Muzzle( doe)

Then 2 possible sign overs if wanted (doe)

9 possible deer

Free tags

Most of you probably  already know this already, but this is my first season using bow so it was new to me:  

Doe tags for Westchester and Suffolk counties are free. Just got em today.  Dicks sporting goods had a little difficulty figuring out how to use the licensing computer but it worked in the end (I called the state tag phone # and they walked us through it). 

I got another 7F and a 7J today.  Already filled two tags with does but like to have a couple extra .  Always have one guy that goes with us opening day of gun without a doe tag or one of their sons.  So usually sign one over to one of the boys to use.  And if I don't fill a buck tag it is possible a late season doe might fall too.