New Member from LI

LICOASTIE

Hello all I’ve been a long time reader of this site and finally decided to make an account. I’m 23 years old and have been mostly a duck hunter for the past 6 years. This past year I’ve gotten into Turkey hunting in Roscoe NY  and this January I will be Deer Hunting on Long Island. Happy New Year to everyone and stay safe out there in the woods! 

• Like 4

welcome to the site.wow i always thought duck/geese hunting was so cool. back in the day the 80's i use to rent skiffs to go flounder fishing in the fall into November [aaah those  were days, we actually could catch flounder.] and the duck/ geese  hunters would rent skiffs to hunt brants . this was in long beach/ point look out area. and i use to go out to moriches too. theres still a hunt club  on the island on oyster bay in bayville ,my sister lives there and i took my nephew there to get his hunter safety certificate 

• Like 1

Welcome! Im the opposite to you, ive been deer hunting all my life but ive just gotten into duck hunting. Good luck this January and be careful out there. A lot of yahoo's on the island. If you want to get into bowhunting, I highly suggest you take a look at the club I belong to in Suffolk County. Its called Suffolk Archers

• Like 1