Okay folks whos in........who's on the band wagon for Oprah for president?!

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

im just hoping hunting becomes one of her favorite things!

Did you ever think we would see a presidential race of Trump vs Oprah in your lifetime?   - wow. Cant wait to see this S*&^show! 

She has a better chance of winning compared to Hillary. I can't stand Oprah or her besties on the View.

2 hours ago, chas0218 said:

She has a better chance of winning compared to Hillary. I can't stand Oprah or her besties on the View.

I once accidentally left my tv on the station the view comes on when I left for work. ( Was watching the news)

And I had to apologize to my dog. Poor boy .  Had to give him an extra treat to try to make up for seeing that show. 

• Like 2

Media the left trying to compare trump to Oprah Winfrey is rediclus. 

Oprah got rich only because of her  fame .

Trump got rich in business first then got famous after .

Trump was a businessman first long before anyone new him .

Trump went to some of the best  schools in this country .

Just another example how out of touch the left is in this country . 

But she could win just because she will get a large part of the women vote .

And besides the left is always saying they don't like billionaires they are always  talking  bad about the super rich  but now there going to run one . Talk about hypocrisy lol 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Media the left trying to compare trump to Oprah Winfrey is rediclus. 

Oprah got rich only because of her  fame .

Trump got rich in business first then got famous after .

Trump was a businessman first long before anyone new him .

Trump went to some of the best  schools in this country

Oprah and Trump are both dummies.  Neither should be president.  Pretty sad that we in this country idolize celebrities so much and now are even electing them to the nations highest office.  And the left is no worse than the right when it comes to idolatry.

8 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I have my doubts the political machine will ever  let another outsider get close let alone in again.

They didn't take Trump as a threat untill it was to late, that won’t happen again .

If the bandwagon gets rolling they will be afraid to stop it they may not have the choice or influence these days. Who in the dem party these days has the voice to stop in - Obama ?  he would be her stongest backer.  And Oprahs popularity before running is far larger than trumps for sure to start with.  

55 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Oprah and Trump are both dummies.  Neither should be president.  Pretty sad that we in this country idolize celebrities so much and now are even electing them to the nations highest office.  And the left is no worse than the right when it comes to idolatry.

I'm not going to get into this too much but out of all the candidates running this past election I don't see any that were more fit for office than Trump if not less fit. The country is more of a business than many want to admit so it should be ran like one. Proof is in the pudding, look at the stock market since he has been sworn in. We needed a president with a backbone and I think that is what we got. After 8 years of a president drawing lines in the sand then moving that line every time it was crossed countries have walked all over the US. Look at all the so called "deals" we were in but were getting screwed.

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 5