Show Me Your Christmas Tree

Zag

MAGA hat?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course! I got it when Trump got elected and then I lost it. Found it this past weekend in a drawer. I was excited and relieved to say the least. That was a very fancy brass ornament

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Never had to do this before but our first Xmas tree only made it to my side of the family’s celebration last saturday...7055A4B4-00A0-4490-A986-701EA314D08B.thumb.jpeg.2df600f787c6f256f1517724d21048dc.jpeg

Sunday I got a cut tree for free from Beak and Skiff...so nice of them put it up yesterday...

AD78C682-B0A4-47D1-B060-A1A51344E7F5.thumb.jpeg.238ee583c9700a1fb5a839cb0c09ad84.jpeg

Auld Lang and all that

image.thumb.jpg.83b4ddbded54730ee48e02ceb0bf9062.jpg

Tree 2 

08A116C2-A594-4F52-BFF1-C8E3494B44DF.thumb.jpeg.66e92588bc6129450d4fec6e2a4d0e97.jpeg

We had to do that last yr, 1st tree was drier than a popcorn fart. Just looking at the needles they would fall off.

The tree is phony but decorated with love.  Almost every ornament on the tree is from my father and his wife.  When the kids were young she'd get us an ornament to commemorate the past years special moments.  Kinda neat.........

image.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

The tree is phony but decorated with love.  Almost every ornament on the tree is from my father and his wife.  When the kids were young she'd get us an ornament to commemorate the past years special moments.  Kinda neat.........

image.jpg

Them deer aren't to shabby either!! Merry Xmas, heading to church and I'll get to meet Clark!

• Like 2

In 2,004 one of the girls made a paper chain, with this star at the end . Each day you remove one link, the  last link is removed on Christmas Day and the star remains .

Somehow we missed taking the star down when putting the decorations away, and ever since I’ve forbid it’s removal  .

Also I see a lot of deer heads in these pictures, and not one has ornaments hanging from the antlers ,another Nomad tradition.

5D5C817E-6ECE-4541-9CB4-684587AD5D5D.jpeg

• Like 1

Here's ours, my wife and I  ride our motorcycles to warsaw and pre tag the tree. Then we go back and cut it early December.  Been going to the same tree farm for at least 30 years! I don't  remember the original name but it's called Bird Haven now. We used to make a day out of it when the kids were young,  now it's just the 2 of us so we make a ride out of it. Most of the ornaments are home made or gifts but all have a special place in our hearts.  I actually get a little choked up decorating it without the kids as they are both out of town.

20191224_180438.jpg

• Like 4