007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

26 minutes ago, XGX7PM said:

At this point can we all agree he is mentally unstable.

As adults we should just let it go and hope he seeks help at some point.

The mental health issues in our country are as rampant and unchecked as they are due to lack of recognition and the polarizing effects one faces once they acknowledge they're "a little off".

We can all trust in our mods ability to keep him  out of our hair.

Adding fuel to the fire helps no one and simply encourages him to come back under another alias as he clearly wants skin in the game.

Would love to see this s*** show locked up and lost to the archives of the forum.

Or he's just an a-hole and the problem with our society is they are seldom told what they are or confronted.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Thank you!

007 can officially go ef himself....

He PMed me explaining how he has a bionic arm, etc...I highly doubt that, but what a scumbag to make up BS like that.  You have A LOT of service men coming home missing all sorts of limbs, etc and here Storm makes up some phony story to see where it goes.  

thats the mentality we are dealing with.

Thank you WNY, I appreciate it.

292A5A43-79B5-4BB1-97C0-E46FB78A3FB3.png

WTF, that's messed up.

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

May 1 can’t get here fast enough 

Got two local flocks that have merged recently. Last weekend I had the dog out in the yard about an hour before sundown and heard them flying up to roost within a couple hundred yards from the house. They were pretty loud about it for a good 5-10 minutes, got me psyched up a bit!

I never got my nemesis tom last year. I hope to rectify that issue in about 4 months and two weeks.

• Like 3

Just now, Moho81 said:

I doubt he does anything cool with those burner phones. Probably just orders KC Chiefs jerseys he doesn’t want his wife to know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and replica antlers from your 10pt. I use them for rattling, cabinet handles, etc.

• Like 2

He also said that he was a soldier awaiting his trip home, paired with all the bs he sent people, the only thing we know is he tapes sights onto shit guns. Lol I think bionics right on the money with being careful and not posting location, as sad as it is to say that. Usually I dont chime in because idgaf what goes on or what people say, who's here etc. But come on now! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So, it turns out this dude is just bat $H1T crazy. Who acts like that? If, it's a grown man, he needs help. If all those accounts were his, that's a whole lot of lies to swallow with the varying accounts.

Who has time to do this? Or more so, who would do this? Much worse, who would still defend him or her?

Again, I apologize for starting this mess. Sort of looks like maybe it has helped @WNYBuckHunter find a dirt bag toxic troll.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Patti also did not like Odysseus. 

I kind of liked that name.

Odysseus was a legendary hero in Greek mythology, king of the island of Ithaca and the main protagonist of Homer's epic, the “Odyssey.” The son of Laertes and Anticlea, Odysseus was well known among the Greeks as a most eloquent speaker, an ingenious and cunning trickster.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Again, I apologize for starting this mess. Sort of looks like maybe it has helped @WNYBuckHunter find a dirt bag toxic troll.

OK Rob, we all know you rooted him out and saved us from his continued wrath.  His charade could have gone on for months before anybody else figured it out..........A wonderful early Christmas gift.

I am forever indebted.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

OK Rob, we all know you rooted him out and saved us from his continued wrath.  His charade could have gone on for months before anybody else figured it out..........A wonderful early Christmas gift.
I am forever indebted.

And to set the record straight, I am not afraid of you Larry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Bionic said:

Thank you!

007 can officially go ef himself....

He PMed me explaining how he has a bionic arm, etc...I highly doubt that, but what a scumbag to make up BS like that.  You have A LOT of service men coming home missing all sorts of limbs, etc and here Storm makes up some phony story to see where it goes.  

thats the mentality we are dealing with.

Thank you WNY, I appreciate it.

292A5A43-79B5-4BB1-97C0-E46FB78A3FB3.png

Wow...

5 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

007 is probably nice in person. I did not know completely about the Parking lot pics at last year's GTG. I Think he is a Rich guy as he travels alot. South Florida not too long ago, I remember from a Thread.

Yeah but at this point can you honestly believe anything he writes?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

007 is probably nice in person. I did not know completely about the Parking lot pics at last year's GTG. I Think he is a Rich guy as he travels alot. South Florida not too long ago, I remember from a Thread.

wealth and mental sanity aren't a linear relationship. But a "rich guy" rarely does shit like this. 99/100 times, it's someone pretending to be rich, or mismanaging their money to be perceived as such.

• Like 2

wealth and mental sanity aren't a linear relationship. But a "rich guy" rarely does shit like this. 99/100 times, it's someone pretending to be rich, or mismanaging their money to be perceived as such.
He was very likely not rich. If you've ever been around wealthy people, truly wealthy people don't talk about how much money they have. It's only the wannabes that talk all that shit. The richest people are usually those who have money but don't feel the need to brag and show it all off and talk about how great they are

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1