mowin

Campfire 2020

He's trying to find a video of a guy that made his refrigerators ice and water maker dispense chicken nuggets and ketchup. I told him to carry on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

ea066f99b5fedabc14d1dcc96e0835fd.jpgIdeal smore conditions and then I'll build it back up

• Like 2

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Our younger daughter just made me a s'more.  It was the best one of the season, cooked just right.  She went back in the house to work on homework, the campfire is dying down, and I just finished my last Genny light.  Almost time to break out the hose and put it out real good.  It is quite dry for this time of year, and I don't want our town to end up like California.

20200925_214032.jpg

• Like 1

He's trying to find a video of a guy that made his refrigerators ice and water maker dispense chicken nuggets and ketchup. I told him to carry on!

Fair ... carry on young man! That’s essential scientific work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Our younger daughter just made me a s'more.  It was the best one of the season, cooked just right.  She went back in the house to work on homework, the campfire is dying down, and I just finished my last Genny light.  Almost time to break out the hose and put it out real good.  It is quite dry for this time of year, and I don't want our town to end up like California.

20200925_214032.jpg

Surprised the DEC hasn't declared hazardous fire conditions and banned fires for a while.  

Fire night at the property. Had my oldest with me all day working on the tree stand the. My wife and youngest came down for dinner and spent the night.
784e0c3668b3a2521b6629c1e5cade5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1